Graduated w/ a BS in Biochemistry and Business Foundations degree from University of Texas at Austin in 2012 with a GPA of 3.7. Top 20% in class and received honors.
WON INTRAMURAL CHAMPIONSHIPS THROUGHOUT COLLEGE, STARTING PG in HIGH SCHOOL, VAST KNOWLEDGE of FITNESS!!
• 1200+ hours of clinical experience working in pediatric, psychiatric, OBGYN, internal medicine
and family medicine clinics
• 480+ hours of surgical experience, assisted/performed a plethora of different surgeries
(neurosurgery, plastic surgery, general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrical surgeries, etc.)
• 400+ hours of experience with electronic health records (Meditech, Epic, Practice Fusion, Cerner)
• Interacted with 1000+ patients, diagnosed/wrote SOAP notes for 300+ patients
• Research presentations (Li-Fraumeni Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, etc.)
Tutored many kids in basketball throughout college. Won IM championships in college. PLAYED WITH KEVIN DURANT, AJ ABRAMS, and DEXTER PITTMAN in college. Medical school and college classes have allowed me to gain a vast amount of knowledge on fitness.
My rate is $20/h but I am willing to negotiate!! It will cost a bit extra if I am required to travel more than 10-15 minutes to teach. This is a very gracious cost due to my experience level. Also, my FIRST HOUR of lessons for ALL NEW STUDENTS is completely FREE!!
fitness lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest basketball lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sport early-learning activities - for children lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|