During my teaching I use a good dose of humor, I transfer knowledge involving students in conversation, I use a "two ways" communication method, I don't like just to talk and give information that students can simply read on books by themselves.
I was born and raised in Italy. I have a College degree in Biology and a Master degree in Pathophysiology. I taught Physiology to College students (an average of 50 people per class) and, I tutored College students one to one for their exams.
I charge an extra $5 when I travel for two reasons:
Time consuming due to the commute.
Gasoline and tolls.
9564 Lake Serena Dr. FL - 33496 . C.(concealed information) . (concealed information)
SPECIALTY PHARMACEUTICAL SALES CONSULTANT:
• Specialty Pharmaceutical sales consultant with track record of consistently meeting and exceeding established goals and objectives related to; management, marketing, sales, and client relations.
• Launched several specialty pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
• Strong knowledge of Immunology, Oncology, injectable drugs with a passion for medical science
• Self-starter, entrepreneur, committed, with exceptional problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate in fluent English, Spanish and Italian.
Lulau LLC Boca Raton, FL January 2015 – Today
• Manufacturing Organic skincare cosmetic products (namely: Organik, Hilda)
• Created an International and National market.
• Promoting successfully via Social Media (Facebook, Instagram)
The O’Connor Group / I-Health September 2016 – April 2017
Pediatric Probiotic Specialist
• Promoted I-Health products (namely: Culturelle kids packets, Culturelle kids chewable, Culturelle kids Regularity Gentle Go) in pediatricians offices.
• Managed a territory of almost 700 healthcare providers in a vast geography.
• Exceeded my goal of conversions for physicians to recommend the product and participate in the sample program by 34% and achieved 73% market penetration.
• Planned strategy for achievement of territory sales objectives.
• Analyzed the marketplace and qualified new business opportunities for the Company products.
• Developed and maintained good working relationship with key customers.
Covis Pharmaceuticals Orange, New Jersey January 2014 – November 2014 Cardiovascular Specialty Representative
• Mentored physicians in the management of chronic patients in clinics and hospitals
• Promoted CHF, AF product and surpassed the sales quota by 125%. Ranked 4th out of 50 in the National ranking.
• Analyzed the marketplace (SWAT) and qualified new business opportunities for CHF products
• Planned strategy for achievement of territory sales objectives
• Developed and maintained good working relationship with key customers
Inventiv Health, Inc (Sanofi Pasteur) New York- New Jersey Territory July 2013 – November 2013 Vaccine Specialist
• Developed action plans for high risk in non-vaccinated senior population groups.
• Researched high social costs for hospitalization due to underlying conditions in non-vaccinated senior populations.
• Promoted influenza products, namely, Fluzone High Dose, Fluzone Intradermal and head lice product, Sklice to pharmacies and medical clinics
• Interacted consistently with pharmacists and staff, NP’s and PA’s.
• Trained pharmacists, NP’s and PA’s with state of the art vaccine device on administering an injection
• Created and developed procedural forms for daily sales force assisting tools.
• Developed and maintained good working relationship with key customers to assist their efforts in acquiring approval from payers.
Biotest Pharmaceutical (Puglia - Basilicata – Calabria Territory) 2008 – 2012
Key Account Manager Pharma
• Analyzed market trend to address business opportunities and issues, and to set the products’ annual objectives performing ongoing SWAT analysis.
• Constructed FORECAST and BUDGET.
• Set strategies, tactics and measures preparing WORK PLANS, PRE CALL PLANS, conducting evaluation and control via reports.
• Supervised, mentored, and trained junior sales representative using vast knowledge of pharmaceutical products, extensive experience in the field, and communication skills to teach them the ropes of the job.
• Established and maintained relationships with Hemophilia and HBV patients advocate groups, updating them about the products and services offered by Biotest.
• Provided in-depth clinical and educational support for training healthcare providers for proper use of our products (ZUTECTRA and MIX II VIAL devices), and served as a resource in marketing.
• Coordinated several projects and initiatives with the Medical Affairs partners on the development and implementation of medical initiatives (HOSPITAL MEETINGS, CASE REPORTS, INSERTION OF DRUGS IN HOSPITAL FORMULARY, LOCAL SCIENTIFIC EVENTS).
• Participated in National and International medical conferences, establishing and maintaining professional relationships with KOLs.
o Launched ZUTECTRA; Human immunoglobulin against HBV hepatitis B virus (subcutaneous) used after liver transplant. I’ve surpassed my sales quota by18% after the first year and surpassed by 21% after two years from the launch.
o Launched HAEMOCTIN; a plasmatic eight-blood factor. In two year surpassed the sales quota by 192%.
o Promoted INTRATECT; IGIV Human immunoglobulin. Presidents Club winner as one of the best world sales performers in 2011.
Biomedica Foscama Group (Taranto & Brindisi Regions) 2007 – 2008
ISF- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
• Worked as a Pharmaceutical Representative in therapeutic areas:
• Metabolism / Oncology/ Injectables – Surpassed my sales quota by 130%; Neuropsychiatry and Antibiotics achieving and surpassing my sales quota by 105%.
Malesci (Brindisi Region) 2002 – 2007
ISF- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
• Worked as a Pharmaceutical Representative, achieving and surpassing all targeted sales in the following therapeutic areas:
• Gastroenterology, Antibiotic, Cardiovascular, Pain Management, Urology.
• Coordinated several local projects (LOCAL SCIENTIFIC EVENTS, CME COURSES, SCIENTIFIC AKNOWLEDGEMENT)
• 2006 Post-graduate course in Biology of Nutrition the University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Italy.
• 2001/2002 Winner of two fellowships from the Italian Telethon Foundation for a research project focused on muscular dystrophy and other genetic diseases.
• 2000/2001 Post-graduate training at the Institute of General and Environmental Physiology, University of Bari, “Aldo Moro”, Italy.
• 2000 B.S. in Biology with Master in Pathophysiology, awarded by the University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Italy.
• 1992 High School Diploma in Electronics, awarded by the State Industrial Technical Institute "Righi", Taranto, Italy.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$15|