I am a patient tutor who is willing to adapt to different learning styles. I always give the priority to the learner’s needs, that's why I consider really crucial being flexible in the way of teaching. Usually, I embrace a conversation teaching method: I give more priority to practice, by offering different types of scenario (always based on areas that are relevant for the student). Moreover, I like to keep all my explanations visual and schematic. Of course, I am willing to explain grammar into details too, but I avoid passive lessons and I always try to interact with my student as much as I can.
I am really sunny, easy going, punctual and personable tutor and I cannot see myself happier than sharing my knowledge with someone who is deeply interested to learn and improve. I can offer 1 initial class for free, where we can know each other and decide whether to start the eventual collaboration.
Online tutor with proficient written and oral domain of Italian, English and Spanish. In the last 5 years, I have taught Italian in Latvia, organized English Grammar and Conversation classes in Malaysia and worked in the Communication department of the biggest brewery company in the world in Czech Republic.
I am a conscientious tutor who strives for excellence in my work. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know more regarding my background and experience. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.
2009-2012: Bachelor's Degree in Psychological Sciences and Techniques
2012-2014: Master's Degree in Social, Work and Communication Psychology
2004-2015: Educator for Department of Social Services (Tukums, Latvia)
- Designed learning and development activities for the youngsters at the Youth Social Center
- Organized and delivered Italian and English grammar and conversation classes
- Analyzed and evaluated Italian and English tests and essays
- Delivered presentations for schools promoting voluntary work
2016-2016: Internal Communications Team Member Italy/Spain at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Utilized a broad range of communications tools (e.g. e-newsletters, social media) to enhance awareness and engagement within the employees
- Translated and transcribed business news (English / Spanish / Italian)
- Responsible for company news content editing and proofreading for Spanish and Italian offices
- Captioned videos in three different languages
- Coordinated and held trainings about work related subjects
2017-2018: Community Center Manager at Science of Life Studies 24/7 (Batu Pahat, Malaysia)
- Headed and maintained a community center in an underprivileged area
- Organized and delivered English grammar and conversation classes for all ages students
- Analyzed and evaluated English tests and essays
- Implemented trainings, workshops and development programs for students from diverse background
- Managed mentorship and advising programs for local trainees
- Conducted motivational seminars for lecturers
I think Francesco would be an incredible teacher for Superprof because he truly embodies everything that an educator should be. He is extremely knowledgeable in the content (Italian language lessons), he is incredibly creative with his teaching approaches, and he is patient and understanding with all learners and will meet each one of his students at the level they need to be met. Fran is organized, a hard worker and truly a man of his word, and I think he would be incredible for this position.
Francesco is wonderful! I would recommend him to all my friends and family. I am still doing lessons with him. It is obvious that he loves teaching. He is very engaging and enthusiastic. I always look forward to our lessons because I learn a lot but have fun. You won't be disappointed with him.
I highly recommend Francesco as your Italian teacher. He is a native speaker who not only teaches you the language but he also shares his culture with you too! My experience with him was great. His dedication and passion were very clear in our lessons. I am very happy with the improvements I made with him!
Francesco is an exceptional teacher! I was an absolute beginner when I started learning Italian. He created various worksheets that focused on things that I was struggling with during lessons. They were SO helpful! He also is very patient and such a gifted teacher. He is able to explain things in many different ways until you understand. I can't recommend him enough. Everyone is impressed by how much I learned in just a couple months, thanks, Francesco!
italian lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|