Hey! I know how difficult high school can be, and how stressful college season is towards the end of junior and all throughout senior year. I want to serve as either a mentor or admissions consultant to high school students because it is incredibly easy to make the whole deal a lot more challenging than it should be. Let's talk! :)
I am a current college student at the University of Pennsylvania with previous years of mentorship, leadership, and tutoring to younger students during high school. I have helped younger friends get into great colleges and offer general academic tutoring as well.
- High School Valedictorian
- GPA: 4.0
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- President's Award for Outstanding Community Service
- National Merit Finalist
- Elks National Foundation "Most Valuable Student" Scholar
- KPAI High School Student Scholar
- United Nations Assocation Robert Edward Lang Scholar
- Highest Individual Score at Harvard Undergraduate Economics Competition
- Carnegie Hall International Competition Performer
- Michigan Youth Arts Festival "Distinguished Scholar"
- Founder/President of Tri-M Music Honor Society
- President of Asian Student Assocation
- Orchestra Leadership Award (Junior and Senior Year)
- Kumon, National Spanish Honor Society, Tri-M Music Honor Society tutor
reading lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|