Originally from the North of France (more precisely from Boulogne-sur-mer in the 62), I made my last year of law at the University Panthéon-Assas (Paris II). I passed the bar exam in December 2015. Nowadays I am in this La School and I will be graduated in 2018.
Every child should put every chances on his side to perform the job of his dreams. By helping in homework or explaining some courses, I would be happy to participate in this dream!
I can give lessons to elementary school / middle school in different subjects such as French (grammar, spelling, essay ...), history geography, English, mathematics ... I can also give law courses at a license level.
I do not think there is "one" methodology. Indeed, and that is the point of the individual courses, every teacher has to adapt the course to the child who is in front of us. And it is a challenge both for your child and for me !
Patiente et investie dans tout ce qu'elle entreprend, Elise a toujours su trouver des explications claires et précises lors de nos études de droit. Elle est en parfaite mesure d'enseigner les matières qu'elle maîtrise, aux plus petits comme aux plus grands, grâce à son adaptabilité.
Elise est une personne sérieuse et volontaire, investie dans les tâches qu'elle accomplit. Elle prend le temps de bien faire les choses et est une personne impliquée.
Élise est très pédagogue, patiente et passionnée ! Je recommande sans hésiter.
Because of my background, I have a lot of experience in law and especially law firm. For lawyers, one of our main qualities is writing and rigor. And this is a quality that can be useful since the middle school. It is therefore interesting to acquire it as soon as possible !
I am used to children, either with my 2 little brothers of respectively 2 and 4 years, and thanks to my many babysitting.
I also helped my cousin by checking his homework, lessons recitations and explaining courses ... Now that she is older, I am still present to clarify the different jobs she can do or writing her CV .
• January 2017 Admission to the Bar Training School (Issy-les-Moulineaux, 92)
• 2014-2015 Master 2 Private Law (Panthéon-Assas, Paris II) - Law of obligations, family law, medicine and biology, bioethics and law, consumer law; research paper on "Liability prostheses"
• 2013-2014 Master 1 in Private Law (Catholic University of Lille, 59) - with honors - Medical law, consumer law, law and bioethics, philosophy of law, heritage of the family ...
• 2010-2013 European Bachelor of law (Catholic University of Lille, 59) - french and Anglo-Saxon law, with honors - basic Materials french and options given in English by foreign teachers (International criminal law , Economics, General principles of law, Comparative law, Torts ...) Languages: Spanish and Chinese
• 2006-2010 Lycée Nazareth Haffreingue (Boulogne sur Mer, 62) - Scientific Series, International Option - mention "Bien"
• Intern at PLR Avocats (Paris)
• Intern at Simmons & Simmons (Paris)
• intern at Cazacu & Asociatii (Bucharest, Romania)
• intern at Opal 'juris (Boulogne)
• Manager of the Bank of France (Boulogne)
• intern in the legal department of TCL Alcatel (Nanterre)
COMMITMENTS AND INTERESTS
• Memberships oenology, "Cenacle tasting"
• Volunteering in the NGO Bel Avenir, and Mangily Tulear (Madagascar)
• Travel and cultural discoveries - Roadtrip in September-November, 2016 (China - Mongolia - Russia (Siberian) - Estonia); Asia: Indonesia, Bali, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore ...; America: USA, Mexico; Europe: Ireland, Spain, Czech Republic, Finland ...; Africa: Madagascar, Morocco.
• Expatriation and tuition 2 years in Shanghai (China)
• Reading : Novels, news magazines
• Sports : Ballet for 13 years, catamaran for 3 years, badminton
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|