Special emphasis during lecturing, seminars and in computer lab sessions is laid on illustration and demonstration of relevance/ applicability of tools, as suggested in packages of Econometrics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operations research/ or in Qualitative research. For over 20 years, I had the opportunity to use these packages in my teaching and research experience. Most of my journal and papers in International conferences demonstrate my skills in use of above mentioned pancakes. There has been a growing tendency of the use of quantitative tools in social science and in humanities subjects, though in pure sciences there is a long history of quantitative orientation.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Syed will plan your first lesson with care.
Faculty in Quantitative Methods, Economics and Statistics. Taught Quantitative Research, Econometrics, as well as courses in Advanced Regression, supplementing different packages such as Stata, SPSS, Minitab and Nvivo.
I have extensive experience of supervising research in domain of Business Administration, Social Sciences and in Economics.
I have published several Journal articles, while some of my papers are also published in International Conferences proceedings. During my career I handled 2 contractual research projects, as consultant.
Selected Journal Publications and International Conference Proceedings:
• History of the Childhood Oppression, Inter-temporal resentment and Compliance with Codes of Harassment at the workplace: An Offender’s Perspective'. Business Ethics and Leadership, Volume 3, Issue 4. ISSN (online) 2520-6311. With H. Butt
• Modeling Spillover effects of Leapfrog development and Urban sprawl upon Institutional delinquencies: A Case for Pakistan. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 216. With M. H. Noon.
• Educational status, the Social Demonstration effect and inclination to Save: A Cross sectional model of Pakistan International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, vol. 9, issue 3, pp 248-271. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. Q. Asad.
• Outreach of Financial institutions, access to Information and Energy substitutability: A Case for photovoltaic energy preferences in Agriculture sector, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 7, No. 8. With R. R. Ullah.
• Inter-Jurisdictional governance coordination, community support and compliance with the ILO 169 convention on indigenous rights: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of indigenous people of Kalash valley in Pakistan. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 4-14. Electronic ISSN. 2397-6942: Publisher: FLE Learning Ltd. With M. Ghalib.
• An Assessment into the Risk Factors in Inter-Temporal Sustainability of Cropping Sector. 18th International Academic Conference, London, United Kingdom, pp 358-371. Electronic ISBN: 978-80-87927-11-3. With B. Khan.
• Impact assessment of International policy coordination with the WTO Technical barriers to trade agreement and Foreign financial assistance upon the intent to comply with the agreement: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of Mango exporters in Pakistan, International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pp 197-225. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. U. Bajwa.
• Self condemnation, Indebtedness and Financial Stress: Findings of a Cross-sectional Study in Pakistan. European Scientific Journal, Vol.SE1, pp 71-88. Electronic ISSN: 1857-7431. Publisher: European Scientific Institute. With H. N. Zaman.
• Foreign Investment, Technological Diffusion and Competiveness of Exports: A Case for Textile Industry in Pakistan. International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering. Vol: 9, No: 10, Electronic ISSN: 2226.-7344. With M. Awais.
• Impact Assessment of the Social Demonstration Effect and Religiosity upon Charitable Spending: Findings of a Cross Sectional Study in Pakistan. 19th International Academic Conference, Florence. pp 3-23. Publisher: International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences ISBN 978-80-87927-15-1. With B. Maqbool
• Reciprocity and Interdependence in bilateral ties between Pakistan & India: A Game theoretic explanation. Proceeding, Law Conference 2015 (Cambridge) Series. With A. Ahmed
• An Assessment into the Drift in Direction of International Migration of Labor: Changing Aspirations for Religiosity and Cultural Assimilation. ICIMHS 2015: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. With R. Zulfiqar
• Openness of economy, Foreign investment inflows and Rent seeking behavior. Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, vol. 3, issue 3, pp.45-64, Electronic ISSN: 2148- 0192. With F. Manzoor.
• Geopolitics of International relations for Pakistan, US political regimes and the US bilateral Aid to Pakistan. GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) , Volume 4, Issue 1. With H. Imran.
• Political Economy of Regime switching and preferences for Inter-temporal Consumption: An application to Pakistan. Review of Integrative Business & Economics Research. Vol 3(2). With F Tanvir.
• Modeling Socioeconomic and Political dynamics of Terrorism in Pakistan, ICCTHS 2014: International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 7. With O. Younus.
• Impact assessment of Central bank autonomy & Exchange rate regimes upon Exchange rate volatility in Pakistan. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceeding, pp 242-250. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With S. Raza.
• Impact Assessment of State of Technology & the WTO Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs) Agreement upon the Export Intensity of Textile Sector Exporters in Pakistan. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceedings, pp 816-826. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With A. Mehboob.
• Modeling Spillover effects of Pakistan-India bilateral Trade upon sustainability of economic growth in Pakistan. ICBEF 2014: International Conference on Business, Economics and Finance. With T. H. Alvi
• Political deprivations, Political risk and the extent of Skilled Labor Migration from Pakistan: Finding of a Time-Series analysis. ICIMHS: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 8, No. 7. With H. Hamid.
• Worked as Consultant to Government of Pakistan on a project titled ’Governance, Legislative structure, Organizational Structure & HR, Infrastructure and Facility Arrangement at PSIC’. (2017).
• Worked as Consultant to Government of Pakistan on a project titled ’Impact Assessment of Removal of Natural Gas Subsidy for Fertilizer Industry and the Cost –Benefit Analysis of allocation of Natural Gas for Cement, Power or the Fertilizer Sector’. (2001-02).
Stata, SPSS, Minitab, Statgraphics, Maple, WinQSB, Nvivo and Turnitin
Proficient and dependable! Syed is an outstanding researcher as well as an excellent mentor with lots of precision and patience in his coaching and in providing the feedback. I found him to be an extremely professional person with quality knowledge, immense proficiency in research skills and untiring nature. From adjusting my original research notions into well structured research hypothesis, to structuring research design and in choosing quantitative tools to suit research needs, he has been superb. Despite the fact that I spent quite some time while working on my thesis, I was surprised to see how the academic value of my dissertation improved within a short frame of time, because of his continual feedback. With his guidance I was able to experiment Autoregressive distributed lag ARDL models, Autoregressive Moving average ARMA models as well as Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity ARCH models, as part of my dissertation. I would highly recommend Syed, to students of research methods, quantitative modeling and to beginner’s in research who are in search of a mentor who will increase their capabilities drastically over a short space of time.
It has been an excellent opportunity for me to learn Advanced Microeconomics from Toqueer. He is quite an experienced teacher with full command over use of visual and algebraic illustrations, along with a strong theoretical knowledge. Superb experience of learning from him.
Extremely privileged to have learned from Toqueer! His relentless contribution and generous guide as a Research Specialist/Analyst/ Supervisor to academicians, and exceptional knowledge of both qualitative research and quantitative modeling: econometric and statistical analysis is just a small reflection of his capabilities and strengths.
Inspirational and supportive tutor, goes extra mile using examples and illustrations to ensure I understood difficult and complex topics. Articulate personality and precision in interpersonal communication. I am glad to have learnt from Syed.
Toqueer is passionate, enthusiastic and above all, quite a stable headed person with natural inclination to approach rather complex situations, with clarity. His knowledge and exposure to deal with quantitative research seem to be deeply grounded in understanding of econometrics, statistics and mathematics, and he is used to demonstrate expertise in this regard tremendously and repeatedly. His worthy guidance, and comments may especially be seen as invaluable for research students, persons who are doing thesis for the first time in their life, and for those who seek guidance in quantitative methods.
Perfect! I can absolutely recommend Toqueer to students who are struggling with quantitative methods and statistics (or just if you want to improve expertise in applied aspects of quantitative skills). He is a really good teacher and explains relatively complex quantitative things using illustrations and in an easy manner. I have learned a lot from the tutoring with him.
Superb! Extremely privileged to have learned from Mr Toqueer! He is an epitome of knowledge to countless learners and a mentor for many, including me. His relentless contribution and generous guide as a Research Specialist/Analyst/ Supervisor to academicians, and exceptional knowledge of both qualitative research and quantitative modeling: econometric and statistical analysis is just a small reflection of his capabilities and strength.
Toqueer is hardworking, well organized and carries good communication skills. I have always enjoyed his online coaching and discussion sessions. He carries a good combination of quantitative, analytical and presentation skills. Toqueer has an excellent command in disciplines of Research Methods and Quantitative modelling. He has loads of experience as researcher, as thesis supervisor and as referee.
I benefited from Toqueer in 'Advanced Regression analysis' and then while preparing for Research proposal of master's dissertation. He has excellent command and strong foresight in furnishing research designs, in assessing academic worth of methodological choices, and how to advance a rather naive research notions into a well structured hypothesis. He has published in rather diversified and interdisciplinary domains of social sciences and humanities.
Much recommended for beginner's in research and for persons who are struggling with quantitative underpinnings of research designs.
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$81|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$403|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$807|