I've been playing professionally for almost 12 years now and have helped more than 250 students so far in Portugal, Dubai, London and Leeds. If you're looking for someone that can help your drumming dreams come true then give me a shout! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the drum kit.
Music is my passion in life. Teaching is an opportunity to share that passion and pass on what I have been fortunate enough to learn and to be taught. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the guitar and drum kit instrumentally; and ear training, music theory, and composition at GCSE, A-level.
Classically-trained composer, drummer, and pianist based in East London. I enjoy passing on the musical experience I have to all ages/levels and believe teaching should be fun and creative! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialize in teaching music Composition/theory, especially for GCSE. I also teach drum kit to all levels and abilities, as well as Piano from beginner to intermediate level.
Hello. I have more than 10 years experience of teaching Drum Kit and Percussion to every age and ability. I specialise in Drum Kit & Percussion and have a 100% Distinction pass mark for my pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drum Kit, Tuned Percussion and Hand Percussion. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have devoted my life to understand the secrets of drumming, from African to jazz and rock to traditional Eastern Mediterranean and now I feel privileged to be able to share and inspire. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Arabic and Balkan percussion, frame drums, davul, darbucka, riq, cajon.
I am a Drummer and Film Composer based in West London, with a passion for providing fun and exciting lessons for anyone interested in music. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drum Kit/ Percussion/ Piano/ Composition and Music Technology.
Welcome to my profile page! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drum Kit and Percussion. - Tell me about your qualifications. A' level music, grades 1-8 - How much do you charge? £30 per 60 minute lesson. £20 per 40 minute lesson. £15 per 30 minute lesson. - Where do you teach? I teach from a dedicated studio in my home in Hutton, Brentwood. Parking is available.
Drumming made simple is what I aim to deliver, and I always have a great time in delivering it! I can't wait to share my knowledge of this fabulous instrument with you and help make you the best drummer you can be. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I break down my teaching into five categories: Grooves, Reading, Technique, Timings, and Vocabulary.
I can help you to discover your musical abilities or develop them to a new level, according to your unique needs and talent. All levels from total beginner to experienced musician welcome.
If you're looking for motivational drum lessons and willing to learn and improve, please get in touch! I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drum kit - Tell me about your qualifications.
My name is Jack and I am a drummer/songwriter/producer. I currently gig with a number of bands playing various styles ranging from jazz to pop and hip hop. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drum Kit all levels and styles - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied music at the Brit School in Croydon and had a band for three years with Katy B. I also played with Jessie J during my time there.
Hi All, I am a Percussionist available for one to one or group lessons. Experienced in all styles from Afro Cuban and World to Rock and Funk. All work tailored to your needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Cajon, Latin percussion(congas,bongos), African(djembes), Middle east(darbuka,bendir,davul). Percussion workshops and/or drum circles for children and adults.
I'm Eddie, I'm very good at teaching people and I really bring out the enjoyment in learning music. So contact me whenever, I'm available to respond at all times. Hooray for smartphones. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass, Music theory, Composition, Performance - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm a multi-instrumental musician & singer with 20+ years teaching experience with adults and children. I aim to inspire and encourage you, help you to understand music and build your confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing, guitar (acoustic / electric / bass), piano / keyboard, percussion, songwriting, jazz & popular music theory, recording (Logic / Garageband).
I am a personal drum tutor based in West London, my aim is to get people to enjoy the instrument, followed by becoming proficient in it. During lessons we will play along with songs, cover various grooves & techniques, and work on personal aims. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drums are my main subject, however I will happily work on percussion and basic music theory.
Bringing a contemporary vibe and adding fun to learning music. - Which subject(s) do you teach? All instruments taught in the following styles :- Pop, Jazz, Blues, Soul, Gospel, R&B and more! Vocal Coaching Music Workshops Songwriting & Composition Percussion (includes Congas, Tamborines, Djembi and more) Guitar Bass Saxophone Trumpet Piano Keyboard - Tell me about your qualifications.
Having fun is core to the process of learning and it aids the application of important fundamental principles that will eventually make musical expression so much easier and rewarding. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drum Kit in all styles including: Jazz Afro-beat Rock Funk R&B Fusion Swing Beebop Hip-hop Groove Latin - Tell me about your qualifications.
My name is Serra Petale. I have a degree in Biomedical Science and graduated in 2010 from the University of Western Australia, and have been playing drums for 13 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science, Chemistry, Drums, English Literature, Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a multi instrumentalist, teacher and session drummer. I have uploaded my CV and some Youtube video showing my abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Music, Drums, Guitar. - Tell me about your qualifications. Drumtech Master Performance Graduate - How much do you charge? First lesson half price.
playing and teaching drums is the most rewarding experience - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach drums in all styles: rock, metal, jazz and latin. - Tell me about your qualifications. grade 8 - How much do you charge? I charge £30.00 per lesson + £5.00 to travel over 20 miles, and I would consider discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drums and Percussion from beginner to advanced in all styles and subjects. I also teach music technology/general studio work and do band workshops/tuition. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 7 GCSE'S A-C, a B-Tech National Diploma in popular music and an A-Leval in Music Technology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drums. - Tell me about your qualifications. Grade 8 Drums (Distinction) BTEC National Diploma Popular Music Grade 5 Theory Of Music - How much do you charge? £20 Per hour or £12 per 1/2 hour. I do the 1st lesson 1/2 price. I also offer block booking discounts, such as 5 lessons for £90.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Art and Geography; English, Maths and Science up to KS2; Percussion up to Grade 8; and Piano to Grade 4. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 9 GCSE A-C grades (A* Geography & A in Art), and 3 A-levels. I am currently at university studying towards a Ba Ed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Drumming from A to B. (on complete drum-kit) My course is not a 'school of style'. I teach how to use two drumsticks, pedals and the whole of the drum kit. The style will be determined by my student's affinity for this or that type of music. I will then teach him in this direction. I teach and am proficient in any style. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an actor, writer and tutor. Whatever the subject, I pride myself on my ability to engage students in the material and am passionate about finding ways to make it relevant and fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths English Drama Exam preparation Essay writing and editing Drums/Percussion Acting - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm a multi-instrumentalist with a wide experience of performing and teaching music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drumming for all levels, from beginners to professionals. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am an American now living in London, and I have written many of the drum books now in use around the world. - How much do you charge? My charge is 35 pounds an hour at my home. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home in Belsize Park in North West London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all music styles on Drum Kit and Hand Percussion. I also give Guitar & Piano lessons for beginners. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied 7 years music at the National school of music in Argentina. From then, I have been playing & studying in United States, Australia, New Zealand, Europe & the UK.
piano, drums, musical training courses for all levels, all ages, suitable method focuses on classical and modern person all styles, improvisation, technique, exam preparation, voice work. Work on improvisation and technical analysis ...
I offer beginner courses and Battery on average Toulouse. My approach is to teach my students the musicality of his instrument, how to develop his musical personality. I have several manuals rhythmic education that provide a solid foundation to progress in peace and be able to develop his own game thereafter.
Thousands of tutors can teach you drum. Find private lessons closest to you.
Our professors write articles about their subjects to help you better understand the material.