I believe that positivity goes a very long way and that students flourish when nurtured with encouragement and praise from a suitably knowledgeable source. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Violin Viola Musicianship and Piano - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Undergraduate and Masters degrees from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where I studied for 5 years.
Hello! I'm a 32 year-old musician and doctor available for teaching viola, violin and medicine in London. As well as a busy career as a performer and doctor, I'm also passionate about teaching and am currently taking on new students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Viola Violin Medicine - PLAB-preparation, university exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
Experienced teacher and performer with a relaxed and friendly approach to get the best from students, with experience teaching all ages. Having begun violin study in Wales from an early age I arrived in London where I have just completed a three year popular music degree course in guitar performance.
I play violin, piano and clarinet. Currently I'm a student working towards Diploma ABRSM Violin. Having won numerous UK Maths Challenge competitions, I also teach Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin: Beginner, Intermediate ( Grade1-5). Music Theory: Beginner, Intermediate(Grade 1-5). Maths: KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE, AS Level.
Do you want to focus on becoming a performer, not just a singer? Do you want to explore your own personal voice and make your own musical interpretations? - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing and songwriting to all levels, and also violin to children and beginners. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Violin lessons around Manchester tailored to your needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Violin to all grades and at all levels, from classical to jazz. My focus is on the bases of bowing and of left hand technique with a strong emphasis on simplification, and the physics of the violin and bow. I also teach approaches to interpretation. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Art and Design (KS2,3,4,5), Tech (Graphics, Textiles and some resistant materials. KS3, 4), and basic English and Music (KS3). - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA (Hons) degree in Illustration and a PGCE in education. - How much do you charge? I charge up £35 per hour for Art and Design, and £20 -£25 for all other subjects.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Conducting, Composition, Harmony & Counterpoint, Theory, Aural, Musicianship, Violin, Viola, and GCSE and 'A' level Music. - Tell me about your qualifications. PhD (Music), PGCE (Music), B.Mus (Hons), LRAM.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Classical Violin, from beginners to Associated Board Grade 5. I can also teach contemporary styles and techniques to more advanced students. I have taught beginner violinists and those of an intermediate level part time for 4 years (the duration of my degree and MA to date). I have taught beginner Guitar for 5 years, again part time.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Violin and Viola. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Performers' Diploma from Italian Conservatorio. - How much do you charge? My rates are as follows: £15 half hour £20 3/4 hour £25 1 hour £30 Consultation. - Where do you teach? I teach from Home in NW Bristol - Kellaway Avenue.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach academic music, music theory for ABRSM grade system, double bass, cello, viola and violin. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently studying at the Royal College of Music. I hold A Level and GCSE music and I was a student of the highly acclaimed Hampshire Specialist Music Course at Peter Symonds, Winchester before I relocated to London.
My teaching method is to enable the students by making them aware of the music knowledge needed to play the violin.
I am an experienced and enthusiastic violin and viola tutor. I teach all ages and abilities in a enjoyable and relaxed manner. Music lessons will be tailored to each individual student with a view to enjoy their musical journey. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin Viola Piano Theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a graduate of the prestigious Royal College of Music and currently working as an independent music professional and educator in the vibrant city of London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? • Piano • Violin • Theory • Composition • Academic support - Tell me about your qualifications.
Student of high level teachers, Juan Pablo Sosa del frade (Rosario, Argentina), Rafael Gintoli (Buenos Aires, Argentina), Artëm Kotov (Russia), Stanimir Todorov (Bulgaria), Joe Troop (USA) among others, from whom I take the tools I found useful to optimize the learning of my own students.
All-rounder with extensive experience in teaching from ages 5 to 50! - Which subject(s) do you teach? History, Sociology, Politics, English Literature, French, Music, Piano, Violin, and Guitar. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a musician and music teacher currently working in London. My main instrument is the bassoon, but I also studied viola to first year university level and still play. I am happy teaching in either English or German. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Bassoon, Recorder, Violin, Viola and Music Theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a passionate musician and pride myself in my positive communication and enthusiasm when teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Classical/Jazz Violin Improvisation Music Theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English as a foreign language or up to A-Level standard. I am also able to teach French and Art and Design up to A-Level standard. I can also tutor students for violin. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently studying English and French at the University of Manchester and worked in France for 6 months last year.
While teaching, I will help students to play with the right techniques while also giving musical ideas. I try to suit my teaching to students' need. Rather than always having one method of teaching, I am open to discussions regarding the most important aspects that students want to learn so that learning could be more relevant and enjoyable.
professional violinist entitled to post graduate in London, Rome and Paris, combine the traditional method Zuzuki Conservatories for beginners with immediate results. I also teach viola, mandolin, strings mounting assemblies, Chamber Orchestra, Symphony, estudiantinas, Children's Choir and Youth and improvisation. Home classes and groups.
Professor Luiz Garcia violin lessons online or in-person. Fiddle as a professional. If you want to play the violin as well as a professional without posture vices, soon, technique and sound, come study with Professor Luiz Garcia.
Hello, I am a student in musicology and the Conservatoire de Strasbourg. My classes are for people who need support work. My contribution is to strengthen the weak points of the student. As a teacher, I can adapt to the student, his needs and his demands.
Offers courses of Fiddler on the Saint Brieuc / Lannion / Guingamp. Pedagogy adapted to all levels and ages ... from classical to contemporary music through the traditional, I teach since 2010. During an hour with recording and sending mail to track your progress. Education also available on skype (webcam).
In learning the violin, fundamentals are extremely important. They stay with you throughout the years, and if learned poorly initially, can hinder your growth and development as an artist. As such, I like to mix in studies of basic technique with pieces that will challenge and inspire students, so they become well-rounded and motivated artists.
I am a student who is studying Geology at university. However, music has been my long term passion since the age of 4. In the past i have taught piano and recorder, I have also helped younger children with simple music theory.
Hello, Musician since my 5 years I teach violin and music theory. I played for 15 years and I acquired all my degrees in music theory. Fascinated, I teach courses that combines fun and learning. Do not hesitate to contact me.
If you or your child wants to start a new hobby or continue with an old one, I am here for you! To play the violin or viola is demanding, but always fun. I am a professional musician from Finland, here in Paris for a few years to complete my studies in viola.
Concertmaster of the Eurasia Quartet. Teaching Master violin from the Royal Conservatory of Liège (Belgium), Bachlor's degree of arts from the Shanghai Conservatory. I was violin professor at the conservatory in ShenYang (China) Along with my instrumentalist activities, I also taught at several conservatories in the Isle of France.
Violinist concert in Paris, at the National Conservatory student, I seek a (an) interested pupil (s) of music, for courses or support work. The level can be varied, from beginner to end the second cycle. Ability to move me to you. Have had teaching experiences for beginners, children's support 9 is 16 years old who had difficulties in the working method and the exploitation of their talent.
To be sure of the quality concerning our teachers and their lessons, we collect the reviews of former students.
These reviews are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! Aurelien is an amazing teacher. To be honest i wasn’t sure if webcam lessons would work because the violin is a hard instrument to learn but he made it work way beyond my expectations! His lessons are fun and i feel i learned so much since the...
Perfect! Tres satisfaits des cours et de la pedagogie. Jennifer est fiable, ponctuelle . Elle explique tres bien les point forts et les points faibles a son eleve et explique comment s'ameliorer.
Thousands of teachers can teach you violin. Find private lessons closest to you.
Our professors write articles about their subjects to help you better understand the material.