I begin by testing the student to better understand what level in Arabic they are at, and I adjust the teachings to each and every students learning style. I am familiar with teaching through all the different methods, which include. Auditory, Kinetic, and Visual.
I have experience teaching and I all grade levels (K-12) & Undergraduate studies. I have taught all different dialects to government officials and have a BA in the Arabic language from the University of Beirut. I have been teaching Arabic for more than fifteen years. I have helped hundreds of non native speakers learn and be proficient enough to read and write within months.
If I travel over 25 miles there will be a 10$ fee.
If students want to negotiate I am willing but generally my rates are firm.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extremely motivated and driven individual
• Team player who demonstrates organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Hardworking, honest and dedicated; ability to learn new task quickly
• Developed schemes of work and lesson plans
• Instructed and monitored students in the use of learning materials and equipment
• Used relevant technology to support instruction
• Observed and evaluated student's performance and development
• Identify and resolve confusion related to the meanings of words, practices, or behaviors
• Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into Arabic language
• Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate
And remain consistent throughout translation revisions
• Proofread, edit and revise translated materials
• Planned, prepared and delivered instructional activities that facilitate active learning
Assigned and graded class work, home work, tests and assignments
• Provided appropriate feedback on work
Encouraged and monitored the progress of individual students
• Maintained accurate and complete records of student's progress and development
• Updated all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district
Policies and school regulations
- Fluent Language Solution Charlotte, NC
- Translator 2008 to Present
- Alhuda Islamic Academy Charlotte, NC
- Teacher 2003 to 2008
- Islamic Center of Charlotte Charlotte, NC
- Teacher 1994 to present
- Beirut University Cairo, Egypt
- Bachelor Degree/Arabic Language Arts 1991
- Available upon request
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, Test prep for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$39||$49||Not available|
|5 hours||$170||$220||Not available|
|10 hours||$290||$390||Not available|