My name is Ameer Alahi.
I studied Maths, Economics and Physics at A level at Ilford County Grammar School.
Having recently completed my exams I am eager to begin maths tuition for GCSE level or below.
I achieved two A*'s for Maths and further Maths at GCSE and would like to share not only my knowledge but my passion for Mathematics.
I have been tutoring for the last six months taking a break during my examinations.
In order to give back to students in my previous high school and within the community, I decided to offer maths tuition at reasonable rates.
I am now looking to continue this and also provide a professional yet friendly tutoring service to more pupils in my area
18 Charteris road | (concealed information)0 | (concealed information) | DOB: 08/09/1998
After studying Economics, Physics and Mathematics at A level I have recently completed my examinations. I am now eager to begin working immediately and gain more experience.
GCSE | SUMMER 2015 | SCHOOL - ILFORD COUNTY HIGH SPECIALIST BOYS GRAMMAR SCHOOL
• Mathematics – A*
• Further Mathematics – A*
• Geography – A*
• French – A*
• Physics – A*
• Biology – A
• Chemistry – A
• Business – A
• English Literature – A
• English Language – B
• Product Design – B
• I have incorporated a ‘not for profit’ company named ‘Indefinita Ltd’, which I am in the process of registering with the Charities Commission to obtain charitable status. The key objective of this charity is to provide aid for children with visual impairment. In doing this I organized and marketed two charity dinners and a bake sale at a local market. I was able to raise just under £800.
• I am hoping to continue developing my charity further.
Skills & Abilities
MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
• I play tennis regularly at a local health club with a group of other people my age. I manage the budget for our group, organise the tournaments and arrange for after game social events.
• I managed the charity events. Here I had to ensure everything went according to plan.
SALES AND MARKETING
• When our school produced its brochure, I was one of few students selected to provide input. During this process, I learnt how important good design and wording had on the end user. I am currently creating a website and brochure for my charity.
• During the bake sale I was involved in the selling of the cakes and the safekeeping of the money raised.
WORK | VISION CONSULTING (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AND REGISTERED AUDITORS)
• I completed two weeks of work experience in an accountancy firm. Here I learnt about the work environment, I also further developed skills such as organisation and communication that are required for any profession. I continued to work there throughout last summer.
• Having finished my exams I wanted gain a further insight into the general work ethic needed to succeed in any company or career so I spent the last month increasing my experience and improving my ability to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines. Communication was a key skill when gathering information from clients in order to complete tax returns. Setting up client databases enabled me to showcase my organisational skills as well as knowledge of computer software including sage, CCH and excel making client information easily and clearly accessible for the firm.
TUITION | MOBILE TUTOR FOR MATHS STUDENTS (GCSE AND KS3)
• In order to give something back to younger students in the community, I decided to offer maths tuition at reasonable rates. I have been tutoring for the last six months taking a short break during my exams.
• I enjoyed tutoring due to my passion for maths and helping students work hard and achieve.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||$101||$67|
|10 hours||Not available||$201||$134|