Basically I teach at my place. My methodology is first I would like to start with the basics along with the music theory until there is perfection especially for reading the musical notes. Then I would start with few interesting songs by slowly increasing the level of teaching upto composition.
I am an Indian, presently doing my MSc in Advanced Practice Audiology in Cardiff Metropolitan University. I completed my trinity college of london grades in guitar, keyboard and had practiced piano since years. I am a professional Carnatic vocal singer and have an experience teaching various students singing and keyboard. I love playing music and can give my best to the ones who learn from me.
• I have Completed trinity college of London grades in both guitar and keyboard and participated in
• I am a professional classical singer, Completed certificate course in Vocal Carnatic music.
• Completed education in human values 9 year course in Sathya Sai Education ( Balavikas)
• Participated in various sports and secured many prizes since childhood.
• I am a part of a YouTube channel named “Chittachoras” and have done many videos.
* I am a student doing my MSc in Advanced Practice Audiology in Cardiff Metropolitan University,
completed my bachelors in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology from India.
singing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, piano lessons for all!
Taking musical keyboard lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$31|
|5 hours||$113||Not available||$157|
|10 hours||$201||Not available||$313|