I believe in closing the gap between an educator and a student by going to their level and bring them up to our level and employ a synchronous and asynchronous communication to support my students. Each students learning behaviour and their environment are different, hence, at times Personalised Learning (PLE) works better than the traditional learning method.
I did my honours degree in Canada and then my MBA in the US.
Have been lecturer/ tutor for a few years and supported students enrolled with Deakin University from C- range to B+ and A range. Have been their referral for job application
Have worked in different industries in Canada, Asia and Australia
Facilitated a few workshops
Cancellation policy - no refund if cancellation less than 48 hours, however, will do a replacement class within the specified period
1) Course Coordinator and Lecturer - coordinated, developed and delivered learning materials for undergraduate and postgraduate programs ( Open Distance Learning and On Campus Learning) and programs from University of Wales, University of Sunderland and Staffordshire University for Marketing Courses. Developed assignments and final examination papers including marking schemes. Recruited, trained, managed and evaluated part-time tutors. Liaised and worked with external examiners, course writers and assessors for course materials, examination papers, research papers and projects. Internal Examiner for MBA Dissertation.Presenter and Participant for CeMBA/MPA OER workshop in Sri Lanka. External Assessor for the Programmes of Diploma in Marketing and BA (Hons) of Business and Marketing Management in collaboration with University of Sunderland.
2) Business Development Advisor for a LPG company in Asia
3) Accounts and Sales (Australia) - Attained current sales targets and generated new client base, managed daily closing accounts and banking transactions
4) Corporate Securities and Financial Assistant (Canada) - Assisted in private placements, issued warrants to investors, SEDAR, SEDI and EDGAR filings.
5) Research Assistant (Canada) - screened and interviewed homeless immigrants and refugees
6) Fundraising Assistant Volunteer (Canada) - Promoted T2B Junior Kids Cancer Room refurbishing Project and Special Events Organisation
7) Sales Assistant Research and Development (Asia) - Product research, design, marketing and contest management for Dunhill.
management lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest marketing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management and organization lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$17||Not available||$17|
|5 hours||$75||Not available||$86|
|10 hours||$158||Not available||$171|