I base my classes explicitly on fundamental concepts and examples built on them. Before beginning every new session, I devote extra time on the previous concepts taught and relate them to the new concepts. I also believe in interactive learning through active discussions.
I have a master's degree in Physics and Chemistry . I am currently pursuing Ph.D. in Chemistry with additional expertise in Data Science and Machine Learning. I am looking forward to research jobs in the future in the cancer research.
Courses: Advanced Molecular Spectroscopy, Spectroscopic Methods in Structure Determination, Symmetry
and Spectroscopy, Symmetry and Group Theory, Probability and Statistics, Mathematical Tools I - MATHEMATICA, Mathematical Tools II - MATHEMATICA Advanced, Advanced Quantum Chemistry, and Computational Methods.
1. Recipient of "Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship" from September 2017 - August 2018 to pursue research at ETH-Zurich, Switzerland.
2. Nominated for "President’s Gold Medal 2017" for overall performance during 2012-2017 at IISER-TVM.
3. All India Merit Rank Holder in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2016.
4. IBS-CMCM (Institute for Basic Science, Center for Multidimensional Carbon Materials) Summer Research Fellowship.
5. International Helmholtz Research School of Biophysics and Soft Matter Fellowship (IHRS) for Guest Student Programme-2016 organised by Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH, Juelich, Germany.
6. INSPIRE Fellowship (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) from 2012-2017, Department of
Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, to pursue Integrated Master’s in Science from the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM).7. Selected for Physics Camp-2012 at National Initiative For Undergraduate Studies, (NIUS), Homi Bhabha Centre
For Science Education (HBCSE), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).
8. Selected for Chemistry Camp-2012 at National Initiative For Undergraduate Studies,(NIUS), Homi Bhabha
Centre For Science Education (HBCSE), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
9. Indian Institutes of Technology-Joint Entrance Exam-2012 (IIT-JEE 2012) Merit Rank holder (99.6 percentile).
10. Best Research Based Experimental Project from the state in National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC)-2009.
11. Best Research Based Experimental Project from the state in National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC)-2008.
12. Represented the Indian Science Congress-2008 as a Child Scientist.
1. IBM Professional Certificate in "Data Science with Python" :
Courses: Python 101 for Data Science, Visualizing Data with Python, Analyzing Data with Python, Machine
Learning with Python: A Practical Introduction, Data Science and Machine Learning Capstone Project
2. IBM Cognitiveclass Certifications :
Courses: Python 101 for Data Science, R101, Hado101,AccessingHadoop Data Using Hive, Moving Data
into Hadoop, MapReduce and YARN, Spark Fundamentals I, Spark Fundamentals II, Analyzing Big Data in R
using Apache Spark, Exploring Spark’s GraphX, Spark MLlIB, Scala 101, Spark Overview for Scala Analytics,
Data Science with Scala, SQL and Relational Databases 101, Statistics 101, Introduction to Data Science, Data Science Hands-On with Open Source Tools, Data Science Methodology, Data Visualization with Python, Data Visualization with R, Data Analysis with Python, Predictive Modeling Fundamentals I, Machine Learning with Python, Machine Learning with R, Machine Learning - Dimensionality Reduction, Deep Learning Fundamentals, Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Accelerating Deep Learning with GPU, Data Journalism: First Steps, Skills and Tools, Big Data 101, Data Privacy Fundamentals, Text Analytics 101, and Mathematical Optimization for Business Problems.
Languages (C, C++), Script (MATLAB, Python, R,MATHEMATICA, TensorFlow), Tools (LATEX, Gnuplot, RStudio,
Jupyter, Spyder, Tableau).
Working Experience in Computational Chemistry Softwares- ORCA, MOLPRO, VASP, Quantum ESPRESSO,
Gaussian, MOLDEN, COMSOL, VESTA, PyMOL, Chemcraft and Avagadro.
English (Professional Proficiency), Hindi (Professional Proficiency), Sanskrit (Intermediate), Bengali (Intermediate), Rajasthani (Intermediate), Malayalam (Introductory), and German (Introductory)
1. "Theoretical Investigation on Highly Selective and Sensitive "Turn-on" colorimetric probe for “naked eye” detection of Cu2+ in water and blood samples" with Dr. Manav Saxena, Center for Nano and Material Sciences (CNMS), Jain University, September 2018 - June 2019.
2. "Tunneling in Water Clusters using Ring-Polymer Instanton Theory" with Prof. Jeremy O Richardson, ETH Zürich, September 2017 - August 2018.
3. "Theoretical Investigation on High-Efficiency Removal of Glyphosate from Water using Nanocrystals of Zr based Metal-Organic Framework" with Prof. Sukhendu Mandal, IISER-TVM and Prof. Swapan K Pati, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), January 2017 – May 2017.
4. “Theoretical Investigation on Turn on Fluorescence Sensing and Discriminative Detection of Aliphatic Amines using Five-fold Interpenetrated Coordination Polymer" with Prof. Sukhendu Mandal, and Prof. Vennapusa Sivaranjana Reddy, IISER-TVM, August 2016 – December 2017.
5. “Computational study on hydrogen diffusion pathway in Cu(111)” with Prof. Rodney S. Ruoff, Institute for Basic Science (IBS), Center for Multidimensional Carbon Materials (CMCM), UNIST, South Korea, May - July 2016.
6. "Finite Element Analysis to Investigate the Induction Process of Heating” with Prof. Joy Mitra, IISER-TVM,
January - April 2016.
7. "Computational studies on the structural and energetic aspects of substrate binding and the mechanism of action of the DapE-encoded N-succinyl-L, L-diaminopimelic acid Desuccinylase (DapE) with different transition metal centers using hybrid QM/MM method” with Prof. Sabyasachi Mishra, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT-KGP), May - July 2015.
8. "Computational studies on Quantum Tunneling in N-heterocyclic Carbenes” with Prof. Ayan Datta, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), May - July 2014.
9. "Computational Studies of Adsorption of Cyclooctatetraene and Homologous Molecules on Noble Metal Surfaces ” with Prof. Ayan Datta, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), May - July 2013 and December 2013.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|