I approach each topic separately, exhaust its details, give relevant examples and assignments. We will be focusing on the building blocks of every programming language, including data structures and the object-oriented paradigm. These will build a strong foundation for everyone.
I am a Full Stack Java Developer with 5 years of IT experience out of which 3years of latest experience streamlining development of enterprise applications. I have been giving Java lessons to CS undergraduate students and my fellow MSc Students.
I tend to focus on a complete beginner, i have been there before, i know what is needed to get you upto speed.
When i have to travel, travel costs are negotiated separately.
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
Frontend / Backend Development • System Architecture • Web Application Development • Analysis
Code Optimization • Agile / Scrum • Networking / Telecommunications • Project Management
Web Services: REST, Microservices
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, React, Node.js
Databases: MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Abstract Factory, Builder, Singleton, Composite, Decorator, Mediator
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP, TDD
Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Star UML, Swagger, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Trello, Slack, Postman, Mockito, Putty, Wireshark, Stark Driver, Netflix Zuul, Netflix Hystrix, Eureka, Express
Platforms: Linux, MacOS, Windows
Networks: Networking, Linux / Unix Bash Scripting
CAREER NOTE: Completed on-campus studies and currently taking distance education courses to complete a Master’s Degree in Computer Science (Available for full-time, W-2 employment).
OUTBOX HUB UGANDA, Kampala, Uganda • 2016-2019
Innovative hub providing entrepreneurs with working space, business incubation, and technical training.
Developed and maintained in-house applications.
• Contributed in full project lifecycle, from design to deployment.
• Developed Outbox platform in accordance with business requirements.
• Discovered, evaluated, and implemented technologies to maximize development efficiency continuously.
• Created RESTful APIs consumed by frontend applications.
• Aligned features and priorities with management.
• Maximized application performance by fixing bugs.
• Tested code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Enhanced efficiency by proactivity identifying, evaluating, and implementing new technologies.
• Streamlined automated testing procedures.
• Optimized code after deployment.
VODAFONE UGANDA, Kampala, Uganda • 2014-2015
Mobile telecommunications service provider.
Conducted daily operation and maintenance activities for network.
• Implemented daily routines for O&M for network to ensure alarms were captured and resolved.
• Facilitated system upgrades according to road maps and business requirements.
• Spearheaded network capacity planning and scalability.
• Offered technical support during project implementation.
• Streamlined reporting automation by creating web UIs to capture alarms and network traffic.
• Eliminated need to buy vendor software by creating scripts for batch jobs.
• Ensured capture and resolution of alarms by implementing daily routines for O&M of Core Network.
Master of Science in Computer Science
Key Courses: Fundamentals of Programming Practices, Modern Programming Practices, Algorithms, Software Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Web Application Programming
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Engineering
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|