I base my class on books but try to make the class fun and relate to real life. My class involves 3 parts: review last class, learning new knowledge, and talk a bit about next class. My classes are meant to improving your grade.
I have a Bachelor degree in Math and Computing science, as well as an extended minor in Linguistics from SFU, graduated in Dec 2017. I have plenty tutor experience, teaching for me is a sharing experience that I enjoy very much! :)
• Complex Variables
• Discrete Mathematics
• Linear Optimization
• Numerical Analysis
• Partial Differential Equation
• Probability and Statistics
• Computational Linguistics
• Computer Systems
• Data Structures
• Design and Analysis of Computing Algorithms
• Operating Systems
• Software Engineering
• Technical Writing and Group Dynamics
• C/C++, Python, HTML, Java, Assembly Language, Kotlin, React, SWIFT, MATLAB, Git
• Linux OS, Microsoft OS, Mac OS
• Financial Accounting
• Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
• Puzzle Solving: Mathematical Perspective
• Visual Communication Design
• Communication: Presentation skills; Customer Service experience
• Research: Experience in planning, performing, collaborating and improving activities
EDUCATION Simon Fraser University 2014 - 2017
Joint major in Mathematics and Computing Science
Extended minor in Linguistics
• Designed “Natural language processing” project (Python) consists of Word Segmentation, Phrasal Chunking, Word Alignment, Translation Decoding and Automatic Evaluation which respectively focus on restoring missing word boundaries, identifying non-recursive syntactic groups of words, identifying alignments between words from two different languages, generating the most probable translations that can be found and making judgements on the best existing translation automatically.
• Designed and collaborated with teammates on “Your Health” app on Android platform (Android studio and Eclipse) to address the problem of a lack of doctor-patient connection outside of the doctor’s office. Applied Prototyping, incremental development, agile, waterfall development and spiral development during the design process using Git. Also, applied SQL database.
• Worked on over 80 lab assignments in C language under Linux environment during fall 2015, and got an A+ for letter grade.
• “Morphology of Italian” research project with team members focusing on the conjugation of verbs.
Tutor Dacheng Education 2015
• Worked as a Mathematics tutor and Linguistics tutor.
• Balanced work and study properly by applying time management skills.
• Resulted in additional exploration in the field of Mathematics and Linguistics.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||$70||$66|
|10 hours||Not available||$140||$132|