My teaching method is discussing concepts based on revision regulary and assessment test for periodically so they are studying specific questions for their target exam
I am an engineer but i have an experience for 20 years to teach high school kids. For any level
336 Brighton Avenue, North York, ON M3H 4G5
(concealed information) (concealed information)
Objective: A position as a Math teacher or Tutor
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Over 20 years International Experience teaching Mathematics in English at the High School level.
● Experience developing lesson plans to comply with state mandated curriculum in South Africa, India, Indonesia and former Soviet Union.
● Teacher with a passion for students. Empathetic, Patient and Effective Communicator able to teach students at their level ensuring every student can succeed at Math.
● Strong computer skills. Lesson plans were developed using Smart Board technology, Power Point, overhead projectors etc.
● Strong classroom management skills, able to maintain discipline and keep students engaged and motivated to learn.
MATH TUTOR ,in Blyth Academy ADVANCED FUNCTIONS JULY 2018
Math Teacher, Grades 11-12 2015-2018
Star College, Durban, South Africa
● School was nationally ranked #1 in 2016 and #4 in 2017 for Math Scores
● Established extra classes to teach weak students, allowing them to gain confidence and achieve results
Math Teacher, Grades 11-12 (Contract) 2014-2015
Sartiha Vidya Niketan High School, Hyderabad, India
Math Teacher/ Principal 2008-2013
Pasiad Bilingual Schools, Indonesia
• Lead students from Aceh province in their Olympiad competition resulting in the school winning 4 National medals in the subjects of Astronomy, Economics, and Biology. This was only 4 years after the 2004 Tsunami which almost completely wiped out all infrastructure in the province
• School reputation improved attendance rates at the boys boarding high school by 35% resulting in additional funding to open a co-ed boarding school for primary students and a girls boarding high school
• Increased success rate of students applying to study abroad by 50%
• In recognition of success as a principal was awarded trip to USA where we travelled to San Antonio, Texas, Brooklyn, New York and New Jersey to observe the charter schools and their teaching methods.
Math Teacher, Grades 11-12 2001-2008
Pasiad Bilingual Schools, Indonesia
• Initiated the Mathematic Olympiad preparation program in the schools. Students chosen to compete in Olympiad were offered places in the best universities due to their high scores.
• Developed strong working relations with both students and their families, maintaining open communication to ensure the students stayed on track and motivated.
• In addition to developing lesson plans for students as per the national curriculum, additional lessons were developed to coach individual students to meet their individual needs and abilities.
• Tutored students outside of classroom time when they wanted to apply to international universities addressing gaps in the national curriculum.
Math Teacher, Grades 9-10 2000-2001
Refahiddin Sahin High School, Georgia
Math Teacher, Grades 8-10 1997-2000
Kibray Cumhuriyet Boarding School, Uzbekistan
• Taught math at elite school, mentored students who were high achievers.
• Developed lesson plans to meet the needs of students, providing additional mentoring to help them achieve their goals
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Pedagogic Education Degree 2000
Tashkent State University, Uzbekistan
Bachelor of Engineering 1997
Faculty of Engineering, Hacettepe University, Turkey
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$26||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$119||$73|
|10 hours||Not available||$224||$147|