Masters in Statistics
Bachelors in Mathematics & Statistics
NYDOE Math Professional Development (Hunter College New York)
• Comfortable in both individual and team settings.
• Discussions and collaboration in class.
• Clear Objectives for Lessons.
• Effective Discipline and good Classroom Management Skill.
• Good Communication with Parents.
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Perform certain pastoral duties including student support, counseling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement.
• Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
• Establishing topics and lessons for the new Common Core standards and lesson planning.
• Teaching various abstract mathematical concepts to enhance critical reasoning.
• Conducting SAT Prep classes to improve students’ test taking skills.
• Attending and administering professional development meetings.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$40||Not available|