My teaching method focuses on intense practice. I start with the easiest examples to build the concept, then I move onto the more complex ones so that confidence can be built. The more students understand the complex questions, the quicker they will resolve the easier ones.
I am a Mathematics graduate from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte who believes that anyone can be good at mathematics if they are willing to put in efforts. A simple attitude that I maintained while practicing martial arts helped me develop my love for Mathematics. I remember struggling in 7th grade because of Math, and I remember telling myself: "I will make my weakness a strength" so I can still compete. That was an attitude I adopted while practicing Judo several years ago after I realized I could not perform any attack using my left leg or hand. Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus 1 and 2 are my favorite subjects of expertise.
Detail-oriented, driven, effective communicator, honest, intellectually curious, problem solver, resourceful team player, and drilling reservist in the United States Navy Reserve interested into a training (paid or unpaid) to acquire technical skills that would potentially lead to a full time job offer.
Machinist Mate Second Class, U.S. Navy Reserve, Charlotte, NC November 2014 – Present
• Maintained reservists training data using Excel Macros, Pivot Tables and VLookup to reflect monthly update
• Used attention to details pertaining to language nuances and critical analysis as a French translator to the U.S. Navy Third Fleet during RIMPAC 2016 in Pearl Harbor, HI
• Relied on teamwork while participating in Training Exercise (TRAINEX) with Navy Cargo Handling Battalion 5 in Tacoma, WA
• Gave respect to deceased U.S. Navy veterans by committing time to render military funeral honors.
• Satisfied reservists’ annual expectations by upholding an exemplary conduct
Senior Support Associate, Duty Free Americas, Charlotte, NC January 2014 – November 2015
• Maintained a consistent and organized workflow by ensuring duty-free purchases were delivered to correct customers prior to departure times
• Used logical reasoning when conducting inventory management and loss prevention to maintain positive stock
• Communicated customers’ needs to the management to achieve fast and efficient service
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC May 2019
Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC December 2016
Associate in Science (Transferred)
• Spring 2014 Dean’s List Recipient
• C++ Programming(academic knowledge)
• Polyglot: French, Lingala, Swahili
Habitat for Humanity, Matthews, NC November 2017 - November 2017
• Volunteered with the Habitat for Humanity Matthews office to assist in the construction of houses
Habitat for Humanity, Charlotte, NC April 2015 – April 2015
• Volunteered with the U.S. Navy Reserve to help the Habitat for Humanity Charlotte team
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$23||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$65|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$130|