1. My techniques are practical in that I will try to use real life examples and exercises.
2. Make it and keep it simple and easy to understand. Build knowledge by laying a strong foundation then build on it one block at a time.
1. I have taught Mathematics and Computer Programming to College Diploma students for 3 years. I also have 1 year experience teaching High School students.
2. I have taught a total of 120 students averaging 30 per year.
3. My students werre awarded Diplomas and Certificates with a pass rate of 90% on average.
1. MS in Software Engineering and Applied Math
2. BS in Mathematics
Name: Kenneth Okello
Cell: (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||Not available|