I would prefer teaching online as that would help me provide guidance to more students. I will be starting with the basics for every topic followed by doubt clearing sessions and tests to check the student's progess. These classes will be of great help to those who are preparing for Banking, Insurance Government exams as well as for MBA aspirants
I am MBA in HRM with 1 year of teaching experience and 4 + years of corporate experience with different organisations. I have also cleared Government Competitive Exams for Banking. I would like utilize my time in giving online tutoring and guidance to students who aspire to work in the Government sector
Name: Urmi Karia
Email (concealed information)
Contact No: (concealed information)0
To engage myself in a continuous learning process, enhance my knowledge and hone my skills which will help me to achieve success in life as well as be a value addition to the organization.
1. Name of the Organization: Yellow Box HR Services
Duration: June’16 – April’17
Designation: HR Executive - Recruitment
Job Role & Responsibility: Handling end to end recruitment process for clients for various positions, understand suitability of candidates for different profiles, mass mailing suitable candidates for the profile, Boolean search is various job sites, coordinating with candidates and clients, scheduling interviews, ensuring proper documentation and joining formalities, maintain proper sourcing and hiring trackers for different positions.
2. Name of the Organization: Madura Fashion & Lifestyle (Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited)
Duration: June 2013 – Dec 2015
Designation: Store Manager, Allen Solly
Job Role & Responsibility: Understanding Retail Front End and Back End Operations; Customer Service, trying to meet customer needs, requirements and providing them with assistance on the floor, handling roles and responsibilities of store operations, administration, reporting and people management; motivating team and working with them towards achieving Store targets, conducting daily briefings, store and individual performance analysis, giving them suggestions on improvements, ensuring SOP compliance, preparing monthly staff appraisal an discussing the same with the team, conducting staff training, new staff induction, maintaining store reports, store visual merchandising, handling store inventory. etc.
3. Name of the Organization: Institute of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development
Duration: May 2010 – June 2011
Designation: Student Coordinator
Job Role & Responsibilities: Coordination between Management, Students and Faculty, coordinating with the University, preparing and maintaining student and faculty records, preparing and maintaining student and faculty attendance, processing faculty fees, organizing events in the Institute, handling marketing activities (maintaining database of student calls, career fair database), handling ERP for Academics.
EDUCATION YEAR OF PASSING COLLEGE/SCHOOL UNIVERSITY/BOARD PERCENTAGE
PGP – HR 2013 MIT College of Management (MITCOM), Pune Autonomous 61%
B.Sc Statistics 2010 St. Xavier’s College, Autonomous (Kolkata) Calcutta University 60%
H. S. C. 2007 Mahadevi Birla Girls Higher Secondary School C.B.S.E 90%
S. S. C. 2005 Mahadevi Birla Girls Higher Secondary School C.B.S.E 82%
• Team Worker
• Positive Attitude
• Sincere towards work
• Human Resource
• Training and Development
• Compensation Management
SEMINARS AND CONFERRENCES
• Attended seminars on Motivation, Leadership and Entrepreneurship in the month of August’11
• Attended a one-day workshop on “Business & Finance”, “Gaps of Life” during the induction programme in the month of August’11
• Attended a one-day workshop on Personal grooming and Soft Skills in the Month of August’11
• Attended a 2-day National Conference on Agri-Business and Food Industry in the month of September’11
• Attended Marketing Symposium in the Month of September’11.
• Attended 2nd and 3rd Indian Student Parliament organized by MIT School of Government in the Month of January’12&’13
1. Was appointed as Urban Project Co-coordinator in the Department of Social Service Scheme(NSS) at St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata for the year of 2007-10:
• Piloted many Social service projects such as Shishu Mela (carnival organized for lesser privileged children), Blood Donation Camps and Prayas Camp (raising of funds for the education and welfare of children in the villages).
• Organized visits to villages at regular basis on teach and learn missions for the children
• Contributed and participated in the development of the living condition of the rural folk.
• Have completed a 4-years course in Folk Dance from Saurabh Academy of Dance and Music.
• Participated in Brilliant Brigade 2011, by Singhad Institute of Management & Computer Application.
• Active member of Cultural Committee, Editorial Committee and Core and Discipline Committee at MIT College of Management, Pune.
• Was given a “Best Performance Award” for working in the Cultural Committee of MIT College of Management for the 2011-12.
• Appointed as the Head of Cultural Committee at MAEER’s MIT College of Management for the year of 2012-13.
• Worked as Liasoning officer under the VIP Accommodation Committee at the 2nd & 3rd Indian Student Parliament organised by MAEER’s MIT School of Government (MITSOG) in the month of January ’12 & ‘13.
• Have done comparing in all the events, activities and seminars organised by MIT College of Management (MITCOM), Pune.
PROJECTS AND INTERNSHIPS
1. Title of the project – Employee Awareness about online training programs with reference to “Voltas Virtual Campus”
Company’s Name – Voltas Limited, Mumbai
Project Duration – 2 Months (2nd May’12 – 2nd July’12)
Designation – Training and Development Intern
Job Responsibility – To prepare the staff training calendar for the coming financial year and to create awareness about the online training programs amongst the employees of the organisation with special focus on “Voltas Virtual Campus” (An e-learning initiative taken by Voltas to train its employees.
2. Title of the project – Sabse Saste 5 din
Company’s Name – Big Bazaar, Satara Road, Pune.
Project Duration – 5 Days (from 11th August’11 – 15th August’11)
Job Responsibility – Worked as a’’ Management Trainee’’ in T24 Section to manage the sales of the product and handle activation of the SIM cards through ERP
3. Title of the project – Sabse Saste 5 din
Company’s Name – Big Bazaar, Baner, Pune.
Project Duration – 5 Days (from 23rd January’13 – 27th January’13)
Job Responsibility – Worked as a’’ Management Trainee’’ in Paging as well as Customer Service Desk Section trying to understand and solve customer queries and issues.
1. English : Read, Write, Speak
2. Hindi : Read, Write, Speak
3. Bengali : Speak
4. Gujarati/Kutchi : Speak
Date of Birth : 24.11.1988
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Hobbies : Dancing, listening to music
Permanent Address : 5G, Destiny Tower, Phase I, 25, Chinar Park, Behind Damro,
Family Background: Father: Businessman
Mother: Home Maker
Place: Kolkata URMI KARIA
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$7|