Mentor: Medical doctor (M.D.), a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
Method: PowerPoint presentation
Lesson Structure: Learning objectives, Course content with up-to-date description of the conditions and diseases, and the clinically relevant basic science, when applicable.
The course content can be tailored to the academic level of the student(s).
Based on the student's academic level and, if any, the requested follow-up: $50-$200/hour
Clinical practice in internal medicine and, gastroenterology and hepatology for 40 years
(Outpatient, inpatient, endoscopic procedures)
Teaching to diverse medical professionals (M.D.s, medical and nursing students, Doctors of Pharmacy, APRNs, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nutritionists) for 12 years
Chairman and member of Continuing Medical Education (Local and State)
ePubs of selected topics in medicine, local hospital
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine
- Residency in pathology and internal medicine, Yale Affiliated
Programs (5 years)
- Fellowship in gastroenterology & hepatology, Yale University-St
Vincent’s Medical Center (2 years)
Awards and Honors:
- Award of Excellence and Tuition Exemption, Tehran University
of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine.
- Medical Student Exceptional Scholarship, Tehran University
School of Medicine Foundation
- American Board of Internal Medicine: 1997 – 2007/2007 - 2017
- American Board of Medical Specialties: 1998 – 2008/2015 – 2025
Teaching Experience (12 years):
- Diseases of the digestive tract and liver
(Live presentations, ePublications for medical doctors,
psychiatrists, nursing staff, APRNs, physician assistants,
pharmacists, medical and nursing students, nutritionists)
Other Professional Functions (Local):
- Consultant, outpatient, and inpatient
- Member, Medical Practice Guidelines Group (Author of
Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines, Sleep Apnea Guideline
- Moderator, Medical Grand Rounds (CME programs)
- Moderator, Ambulatory Care Services Monthly Rounds (CME
- Chair, Sleep Apnea Disorders Task Force
- Member, Obesity & Smoking Cessation Task Force
college / university preparation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest health and social sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, medicine lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$500|