Im interested in teaching anyone needing help in the subject from the bare bones basics to the very detailed. I generally like to teach problem based by working together to help guide you through a problem and then show you helpful tricks to remember the lesson.
I am a 2nd year medical student with a bachelors in Chemistry minor in biology. Throughout undergraduate I was a teacher assistant in labs and helped several students one on one for about 2 years. The subjects I emphasize have helped me tremendously in medical school and would help in any professional medical based education.
The University of Texas at Tyler, Tyler, Texas, 2017.
Bachelor of Science
Major: Chemistry with emphasis on Biochemistry
University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Worth, 2021
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
PhysAssist Scribes, Dallas, Texas, 2016
Scribe contracted at East Texas Medical Center
• Assist the physician with recording all information involved with patient doctor interactions
• Keep track of lab data and patient schedule information for physician
• Hire date 12/2015
• Expected start date due to complications with ETMC 7/2016
The University of Texas at Tyler, Tyler, Texas, 2015-2017
Undergraduate Chemistry Teachers Assistant
• Responsible for preparing the lab with proper chemicals and glass ware.
• Assisting the professor with teaching the students how to properly perform the lab and the chemical basis for the experiment. As well as teaching the students one on one and ensuring there success.
• Responsible for ensuring the lab is well stocked in clean before and after each class.
Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living, Longview, Texas, 2014-2015
Member Service Associate.
• Responsible for signing up new members onto an appropriate contract.
• Greeting every person that enters the facility.
• Answering phone calls.
• Answer any questions that a member may have about the facility or facility related topics.
Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society member, University of Texas at Tyler, 2016
• Ranked in top 7.5% of juniors or top 10% of seniors at UT Tyler.
Alpha Chi National Honor Society Member, Texas Alpha Xi chapter, The University of Texas at Tyler, 2015
• Ranked top 10% of juniors or seniors at UT Tyler.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest anatomy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physiology lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$16|