I am a big believer that there is no such thing as a 'one size fits all' approach, and as such will tailor lessons to you are how you best learn!
A typical lesson will be centred around any issues or questions you may have, and exploring the ways in order to overcome/address them. If there are no particular questions, then we will work on a specific topic in a broad sense initially, developing a general overview, and then focus down on some practical real-life scenarios/questions. My goal is for you to learn skills and knowledge you can use in life, not just for a test!
I am a current uni student focusing on studying Positive Psychology, wellbeing and philosophy. I currently work as a fitness instructor and have mentored many clients change their mindset towards life and to create more positivity for themselves, as well as helped them redefine what 'health' is- there is so much misinformation out there it can get so confusing! I aim to help people find their version of healthy and happy.
I have overcome mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and an eating disorder and have learnt many lessons from the journey these illness took me on, and now preach through social media the importance of self-love, wellbeing, compassion and more.
I have also taught violin, been a swimming instructor, and mentored year 12 students, so have a wide range of experience to draw from, and feel confident in adapting my advice to suit the needs of the individual. I hope you let me help you! :)
- 2016 graduated high school finishing with an ATAR of 93
- Studying Wellbeing and Positive Psychology, as well as Philosophy at Melbourne University (hoping to work in the field of Positive Psychology!)
- Certificate III in Fitness and currently finishing Cert V
- Helped numerous people change their mindset and actions around healthy eating, exercise, body image, motivation, positivity, gratitude, personal growth and more
- Have large knowledge about plant-based nutrition (I am myself plant-based)
positive psychology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|