Being a teacher with over eight years of experience as a professor at three different Brazilian universities and a Teaching Assistant position in the U.S. gave me substantial experience working individual as well as with groups. These previous experiences allowed me to teach for over 4000 students.
I received my MFA - Painting emphasis - from Laguna College of Art + Design. I have more than ten years of experience as drawing and graphic design teacher; eight of them to college level students, and also teaching private lessons. I am also running an Art Podcast in Portuguese top 10 ranked in Brazil.
Laguna College of Art and Design, Laguna Beach, USA ... 2020
Master in Fine Arts - Painting Emphasis
University of California San Diego Extension, San Diego, USA ... 2016
Post-Baccalaureate - Business Management, Marketing Emphasis
São Judas Tadeu University, São Paulo, Brazil ... 1996
Post-Baccalaureate - Arts, Design Emphasis
São Paulo School of Fine Arts, São Paulo, Brazil ... 1992
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Laguna College of Art and Design, Laguna Beach, USA ... 2019
- Created engaging lesson plans.
- Performed interactive painting and drawing demonstrations to the undergraduate students.
- Classes: Oil Painting Fundamentals and Drawing Fundamentals.
University of California San Diego Extension, San Diego USA ... 2015 - 2018
- Developed internal and external communication related to UC San Diego Extension marketing department following its branding guidelines: flyers, posters, brochures, banners, and print ads.
Ferrandini Art Studio, São Paulo, Brazil ... 2003 - 2015
- Successfully invented, developed, and performed an exclusive, innovative, and interactive live painting product that was used at conferences, company training, and other live events to give lectures on the importance of each member in forming a strong team.
- Developed art projects and illustrations using traditional media and digital techniques. - Creatively designed print ads, flyers, brochures, and promotional materials.
Design Institute, São Paulo, Brazil ... 2014 - 2015
Instructor / Lecturer
- Developed and conducted workshops related to the creative design concept, drawing, rendering and illustration.
UNIP - Paulista University, São Paulo, Brazil ... 2000 - 2004 Art Faculty
- Developed lesson plans related to each specific subject and promptly updated students’ performance cards.
- Taught classes in the Industrial Design Bachelor’s program, such as drawing, illustration and rendering.
São Paulo School of Fine Arts, São Paulo, Brazil ... 1996 - 2002
- Developed lesson plans related to each specific subject, and promptly updated students’ performance cards.
- Enthusiastically taught classes in the Graphic Design Bachelor’s program, including drawing, sketching, illustration, and design methodology.
General Motors, São Paulo, Brazil ... 1993 - 1996
- Skillfully designed interior and exterior car parts, as well as created patterns of fabrics and trim processes.
- Thoroughly managed cars’ annual exterior color selectors.
"2020 Prowess + Vision”, LCAD MFA Thesis Virtual Exhibition ... 2020
“Art That’s Small at City Hall”, Laguna Beach City Hall - Laguna Beach, USA ... 2020
“Convergence”, Laguna Beach City Hall, Laguna Beach, USA ... 2019
"Students Collective Art Show”, Starbucks’ Gallery at UC San Diego, San Diego, USA ... 2016
“Emotions and Feelings”, Solo Exhibition, Bear Room at UC San Diego, San Diego, USA ... 2016
Honorable Mention at Ecodesign Award
- FIESP - Technology and Environment Department. Rationalization of use of natural resources category, São Paulo, Brazil ... 1998
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|