- MS, Human Resources & Leadership, Sullivan University, Lexington, KY, 2011
- BS, Business Administration, PUCMM, Dominican Republic, 1998
- AS, Computer Science, Sullivan University, Lexington, KY, 2006
- Diploma, Microsoft Network Engineer, Sullivan University, Lexington, KY, 2006
- AS, Culinary Arts, AIFL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 1999
- Bilingual (Speak, read, & write English and Spanish)
Instructor – Microsoft Office Applications
Instructor-Information Technology, Hotel Management, Food & Beverage (Classes taught in Spanish)
Instructor - Business Education Division
Microsoft Office Applications’ Instructor
With over 9 years of experience teaching Microsoft Office Applications to adults of diverse backgrounds. Experience with Live Webinars as well as Face-to-Face Instruction.
Online Lessons $20.00/Hr
In person Lessons $25.00
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft word lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|