My teaching methods are basically based on diagramatics and flow chart representations, which makes topic easy to understand and memorize. I take the classes for class 11th and 12th , Bsc biotech and microbio and Msc Biotech and Microbio.
I have done my Msc biotech from bangalore university. I am giving the classes since 3 years. I use the best from my side to make students understand each and every topic from the basics using methods and tactics.
DEGREE BOARD YEAR OF PASSING % OF MARKS RANK
M. Sc Biotech Bangalore University 2013 72 1st
B. Sc (4years) Biotech SHIATS, Allahabad 2011 80.4 1st
Senior secondary school Creane memorial school 2007 76 1st
High school Creane memorial school 2005 80 1st
PROJECT FOR PARTIAL DISSERTATION OF FINAL SEMESTER FOR MSc:
• A project on “A Study on screening & Biochemical Characterization of Antibiotic resistant & antibiotic utilizing Bacteria isolated from Fish, Poultry & Sea Food.” At GenohelixBiolabs, Jain University, Bangalore.
Minimum inhibitory concentration to know the minimum concentration of antibioitics to inhibit the growth of microorganisms.
PROJECT FOR PARTIAL DISSERTATION OF FINAL SEMESTER FOR BSc:
• A project on “ A Study On Isolation, Purification and Antibiogram Analysis of Antimicrobials Extracted from Bacillus megaterium.” At M.R.D Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Lucknow.
Purification and extraction of antimicrobial compounds by salt precipitation method.
Antibiogram Analysis of antimicrobials by agar well diffusion method.
Minimum Inhibitory Concentration to know the minimum concentration of antibiotics to inhibit the growth of microorganisms.
• Research Article on “A Study On Isolation, Purification and Antibiogram Analysis of Antimicrobials Extracted from Bacillus megaterium.” In Advanced Biotech, Volume 11, Issue 02, August 2011.
• Training in IGIMS, Patna, Bihar.
• Training on “Biocontrol agent and Biofertilizers” from Guru GobindsinghPantnagar, Uttarakhand.
• Training in Biomedical Instrumentations.
• Enumeration & isolation of organisms from soil, water & air.
• Pure culture techniques, staining techniques.
• Biochemical assays of bacterial strains.
• Water microbiology assays (MPN, BOD, COD, TDS, etc.).
• Separation techniques (Thin layer chromatography, Column chromatography etc.)
• Immunological asays (ELISA, RIA, blood grouping, VDRL, WIDAL, ODD).
• Gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE).
• Estimation techniques (proteins, amino acids, enzymes).
• Bioinformatics (programming).
• Assay and production of antimicrobial compounds.
• HPLC analysis.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microbiology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, biotechnology lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$4|