I believe in a practical hands on approach. Art is something that can only be learned by doing. My lessons will include brief histories of famous artist and art styles and a project that focuses on that style of art. All projects begin with a live demonstration by me, and then I’ll watch and guide you as you work on the project.
I am a student with an associates degree in fine arts pursuing a bachelors degree in the same field. I am majoring in fine arts and minoring in creative writing. I have been tutoring and educating children and adults off and on for the last 15 years. For examples of my work, please check out my online portfolio: (concealed information)
• Florida Branch Owner 2018-Present Designer Fashion Direct Orlando, FL
My responsibilites include the selling, photographing, and shipping of designer fashion products while maintaining finacial records. This position allows me to use my artistic and creative writing skillsets to create compelling online listings. Since I’ve been in this role, my logistical skills have improved, and I have have been challenged to find solutions to procuring the highest quality product and maintain low purchasing costs.
• Attractions Host 2014-2018 Universal Studios Orlando, FL As an Attractions Host, I operated Universal’s rides and shows. In this role, I performed and often had to improvise a scripted show at the Shrek 4D attraction. While employed here, I learned how to incorporate my personality and talents into the overall show, and I gained an extensive knowledge of customer service.
• Youth Education Series Facilitator 2012-2013 Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL As a Y.E.S. Facilitator, I educated school age children and their families on the fundamentals of photography and how to apply those principles to their daily lives as well as showcase how the Walt Disney Company uses those fundamentals in their theme parks. I accomplished this by guiding them through Epcot while using a scripted outline and improvisation to fit each groups individual needs. I had to learn how to remain flexible and adjust my lessons and activities on the fly to meet the ever changing operational needs of Epcot.
Art Portfolio: (concealed information)
• University of Central Florida 2019-Present Orlando, FL Fine Arts Major and Creative Writing Minor I’ve been forming new relationships, developing my talents in art and writing, and learning new skills and developing passions while earning my Bachelor’s Degree.
• Valencia College 2016-2019 Orlando, FL Fine Arts Program I recieved my associates degree while furthering my passion for art, creating pieces that won awards in student shows, made the Dean’s list every year of attendance, and made the President’s list my last year of attendance.
• Proficient in Adobe photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Adept in Sketchup
• Excels in public speaking
• Talented at using a variety of mediums to create drawings, painting, and ceramics
• Adept in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Developing skills in AutoCad
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking acrylic paint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|