M.A. Halina Ostańkowicz-Bazan
The university of Wroclaw Poland, Philology, Linguistics Jul 1969.
● 1974 M.A. thesis Efficiency of Polish Phonological Systems, the work was written under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Hab. Jerzy Woronczak. Effectiveness of Polish Phonological and Phonemic Structure
● 1979, she started a Ph.D. thesis on; Theoretical Ground Rules of The Stages of Effective Communication. She had not finished her dissertation.
● July 1994 – Diploma Proficiency British Consul.
● June 1995 - Diploma of the Polish-American Postgraduate Study of Communication in The Organization and Management, organized by Wroclaw
Polytechnics, the University of Wroclaw and Central Connecticut State University.
Famous online COURSES since 2011 on WizIQ and Integrating Technology for Active Life-long Learning (IT4ALL)
I am a passionate teacher from Poland. I teach Polish as a foreign language and English.
I also conduct lectures in English on Polish History and Culture for students from all over the world.
I spent almost ten years in the USA and became an American Citizen in 2000
I have been participating in online teacher’s training courses since 2010.
As a passionate English teacher, I take advantage of new technologies. Using blended learning, flipping the classroom, learning by teaching or encouraging change from passive to fully active learners are significant implements in my teaching/ learning.
My application is to involve learners in all kinds of activities. Connecting and exchanging information should be done consciously; students need to be aware of the problems they face.
I find Virtual Classes tremendously exciting and challenging, they make attendees feel like having real meetings and discussion. Visual and audio tools that you can share with attendees are particularly significant.
Moreover, an opportunity to communicate online with people from around the world is an overwhelming experience as well as an incredible vision to connect for teaching and learning.
Private English Online lessons with Halina
I understand what YOU need to succeed with English. I know the essential skills you need to develop to become an effective communicator in English.
I would love to teach you one-to-one!
I am available for private lessons on Skype or in my virtual classroom. My online classroom is equipped with a microphone, camera, whiteboard, media player, file sharing, and a variety of other tools.
I have 25 years of experience teaching private English lessons to adults and adolescents from the beginning level to advanced.
My students have counted in business executives, professors, medical doctors, engineers, university students, primary and secondary school students, and adults learning English for daily life.
I know I can help you make significant, fast as well as adequate progress in English.
I hope to meet and begin teaching you soon!
At Wroclaw University of Technology
● October 1st, 1976 University Assistant
● 1980 Senior Assistant
● 1986 University Lecturer
● 1992 Senior University Lecturer
● 1995 – 2000 Senior Lecturer at Polish-American Postgraduate Study of
Communication in The Organization and Management
• 2010 Became an Online English Teacher
● 2011 - 2015 Premium Teacher on WizIQ
● October 2013 Freelance Senior Lecturer at the Wroclaw University of Technology.
She has been teaching Polish as a foreign language and English, since 1976.
28$ per 60 minutes
Distinguished Awards from 1976 to 2013:
• Awards of the Minister of National Education for Teaching and Scientific Achievements
• Wroclaw University of Technology Rector's Golden Award for M.A. Halina Ostańkowicz-Bazan
• Directors of Foreign Languages Department Award for Teaching and Scientific Achievements
• Awards from Department of Polish for Foreigners Director for Promotional Achievements
• Medal for Service the Polish Nation from the President of Poland
• President’s of the Republic of Poland Gold Medal for Long-Term Service
• WUT Rector’s Individual Award for Didactic Achievements
• Medal of National Education Commission
• Golden Badge of Wroclaw University of Technology
• Medal for Distinguished Service to the Wroclaw University of Technology Development
She was also given many Diplomas for Didactic Development as well as Lecturing Achievements.
Some of M.A. Halina Ostańkowicz-Bazan’s Publications
1. (Co-author) Culture and Expert Language for the Students of the Wroclaw Technical University. Wroclaw, the University of Technology, 1981
2. The Criteria for the Effectiveness of the Information Theory Approach to Phonological Polish Systems, model analysis. Pr. of Sciences. Stud. Style. Learning Foreign. WUT 1981 No. 17 series: Stud. Mater. No. 15
3. Main Research Problems of Modern Stylistics. Pr. of Sciences. Stud. Learning Foreign. WUT 1987 No. 21 series. Stud. Mater. No. 19
Some online publications
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest IELTS lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, TOEFL lessons for all!
Taking TOEIC lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$28||Not available||$22|