As a native speaker, I can help with your French regardless of your level. I would be best suited to help you studying or doing homework for French classes or to just provide some interactions and conversations in French to keep up your practice.
Hi! My name is Ali and I'm an applied psychology student at NYU. I was born in France and lived there until I moved to the US over 10 years ago. My first language is French and I completed my high school education at a French American high school, meaning I earned both my American high school diploma as well as the French baccalauréat, for which I received highest honors (mention très bien).
New York University, Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development (graduating in May 2020)
● B.S. in Applied Psychology, minor in Gender and Sexuality Studies
● 3.922 cumulative GPA
Research Assistant, Civic Engagement Research Lab: September 2017 - Present
● Composing literature reviews
● Data analysis using SPSS and reporting results
● Editing papers for journal submission
● Working in a team
Intern, WellBe: June - August 2019
● Building 8 week course on maintaining health
● Social media management
● Matching clients with doctors
Intern, Consumer Dynamics: June 2017, June and July 2018
● Researching, analyzing and presenting market trends
● Conducting workshops in teams
● Analyzing and translating French interviews
Research Assistant, Mindfulness Education Lab: June 2017 - December 2017
● Data entry and management
● Leading workshops on social justice
● Leading mindfulness exercises
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|