1. define weakness of the student.
2. prepare classes with structure and specific content to improve the language level of the students.
3. test the overall improvement every month (depending on number of classes per month)
In sumary the methodology has the following activities:
Seminars or class discussion
Off campus learning
Problem Based Learning
Internet discussion groups
• Spanish teacher (August 2018-present) / Oshawa, ON, Canada. Particular hourly Spanish teacher.
• Lecturer of engineering (2016) / Engineering Department / National Institute of Technology of Mexico, México. Teaching undergraduate courses: 18 Hours/week/Month. Subject: Properties of materials.
• Teacher Assistant (2012): Advanced Mathematics / Materials Research Institute (IIM), National Autonomous University of México (UNAM), Teaching Postgraduate courses: 10 Hours/week/Month.
Mi lengua materna es el ESPAÑOL por lo que domino perfectamente el idioma.
• National Autonomous University of Mexico (2010-2014)/ Materials Science & Engineering-Polymer Chemistry
• Chihuahua Institute of Technology (2001-2006) / Engineering Department / Industrial Engineer, major in Quality and Productivity.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|