My teaching methods is based on starting everything at the root level. I try to build an imaginative scenario where every object/coordinate is made to represent some mathematical vantage point (with respect to the problem at hand).
I think it is important to make sure the teacher and student is at the same point of understanding or explanations. Resonance in study is very imperative to teaching!
I am a college student (Comp Sci/Math) with 5 years experience in Tutoring. I have taught A Levels subjects to 5 students in Nepal (Physics, Math, Further Math, Chemistry). I also have taught Calculus 1, Calculus 2, College Algebra, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science for College level Tutor students at Howard University.
Literally every student has come to me to compliment me on my methodologies of teaching.
Class of 2020
BS in Electrical Engineering
GPA: In progress
Relevant Courses: Biology I, Computer Science I, Chemistry I
Budhanilkantha School Graduated in August 2014
High School Diploma
Relevant Courses: C-Programming basics, Calculus I, Calculus II, Physics I, Physics II, Probability and Statistics, Intro to Linear Algebra
Programming Languages: Python(self-learned), C++
• Resume Critiquing Webpage: DC Hackathon 2016
Developed a program that rates input resume out of 100 based on about 10 different criteria using platform Python
• Students for Change (SFC), Budhanilkantha School, General Secretary (May 2012 – present)
• Society for Open Nepal (SFON), Vice President (May 2013 – Aug 2015)
• DotNET Club, Member (May 2012 – Aug 2015)
• Recipient of Howard University Founders Scholarship (Full Ride: Tuition + Room/Board). (May 2016)
• Batch 3rd in SLC from Budhanilkantha School, First Division with Distinction securing 89.50%
• 2nd position in Budhanilkantha School’s Mental Math Quiz Competition. (April 2015)
• 2 nd in English Story Writing Competition, Budhanilkantha School (2012
• 1st place in “Web Designing Competition” (HTML Programming), Budhanilkantha School
• 2nd place in “Young Innovators” (Qbasic Programming), Budhanilkantha School
• Organized Gamers' Meet - as a member of DotNET Club
• Organized SFON Youth interaction program - as a Vice President.
• Established a library and donated books and computers in Kalikot, Nepal - as the General Secretary of SFC Club.
• Conducted a research-based internship on "Signaling and adhesion molecules that are relevant to Breast Cancer and Melanoma" in the Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School
• Completed a voluntary research work on "Potato Tissue Culture" in the Potato Tissue Culture Lab, National Agricultural Research Council (NARC) - For 30 days.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|