My didactic approach, the result of twenty years of experience in teaching at the University (Rome-Valle Giulia), is focused on the student needs to whom I provide an original, unprecedented and effective system of principles that are lacking in today's architectural discipline. These principles can be applied in the most different fields, both for the design and for the territory, town and building artefact analysis. Teaching is focused on continuous feedback with the student, using multimedia materials, drawing in presence, both by hand and with software aid and visits to places in the town. The educational offer is aimed at students, professionals and simple enthusiasts of architecture and art. Teaching can also be applied to a specific object, such as an exam, a degree or doctorate thesis, a professional project or a design competition, a building or a place of specific interest.
I am an architect who, for thirty years to now, has always combined professional practice with research and teaching activities in the university. I was lucky to have a master who teach me architecture not as a trend, style, but as possible language, with its own grammatical and syntactical rules in a critical and fruitful relationship with memory, places, people. During the teaching years, at the Faculty of Valle Giulia in Rome, I personally followed dozens of students as tutor for the degree thesis in the design field (from the territory to the architectural project to interior design), students who achieved the degree with brilliant results .
1987/88 Bachelor’s degree in architectural design and planning - Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza", achieved on October 28th 1988, discussing the Thesis in Architectural Planning,: "The interaction analysis-project: “Tuscia”Italy “Research center on alternative energies “, supervised by Prof. Gianfranco Moneta graduated with full marks and honours (102/110);
from 1989 Collaborator with Course of "Architectural Planning 1" and "Architectural Planning 2" (Prof. Gianfranco Moneta), Facoltà di Architettura - Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza";
1990 Qualified in Architect Profession
1990 Enrolled in the Professional bulletin-board of the Architects of Roma and Provincia from june21th registered n.9158;
from 1990 Tutor to the Theses of degree in architectural Planning - Facoltà di Architettura "Valle Giulia" - Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza", (Chairman Prof. Arch. Gianfranco Moneta);
from 1995 partner of “IAED” (International Association of Environmental Design);
fom 1996 member of “INU” (National Institute of Urbanism”);
fom 1996 member of ANAB (National Association of Bio-ecological Architecture);
2000 PHD in Architecture care of the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Rome “LA SAPIENZA” with the graduation thesis in “History of the Town”. The Thesis was published in Rome 2002, titled “Roma via Felice, da Sisto V a Paolo V”. The thesis deals with the growth of a part of the city of Rome from the end of the XVIth cen to the beginning of the XVII cen.
from 2001 Member In the Examination Committees of the Museum Design Laboratory - Facoltà di Architettura "Valle Giulia" - Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza";
from 2001TUTOR in the Course of Interior Design and Architecture, Facoltà di Architettura "Valle Giulia" - Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza";
2001 senior researcher in the Project introduced to the CNR: "Operational individualization of the principle of the "Altera Forma" in the urban structure of Rome". Coordinator of the project is Prof. Piero Maria Lugli;
from2002 to 2004 senior Researcher in the Project introduced to the MURST and CIRTER (University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Un. of Perugia, Un. of Siena, Un. of Tuscia, Censco, Agriconsulting, C.G.R., Syremont): "SIT Calabria"( Informative Territorial Sistem, Calabria )
from2002to 2003 co-planner in the team coordinated by prof. Arch. Luigi Piemontese (Facoltà di Architettura dell’Università “Federico II” di Napoli) : District Plan of Provincie of Latina
from 2003 Professor of Interior Design and Architecture in the Course of Interior Design and Architecture, Facoltà di Architettura "Valle Giulia" - Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza";
2006/07-07/08 Professor of “Digital and Generative Design” in the Course of Interior Design and Architecture, Facoltà di Architettura "Valle Giulia" - Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza";
From 2005 I am established LUMESARCH, active in the field of the Didactic Formation (also in a e-learning way) to offer, to project, to organize and to develop a new telematic architecture faculty
From 30/07/2007 I am established ARCHABOUT, cultural association for architecture, art and theatre.
Didactic, research and professional activity
I am involved in activities of Study, Research and Didactic Seminar from 1990.
A differentiated attitude with regard to city planning and a targeted manner of using different materials are aspects that add to the uniqueness of my work.
The main topics of my professional and research activity, focusing on the principles of ecological design, are:
the relations between architecture and town, the dynamics of transformation, the identity and exploitation of historical specificity and European urban realities, the environmental design, sustainable building design.
I have organized and design several exhibitions in Berlin and Rome from 1999 to 2011
25 national and international competition from 1989 to 2017
26 scientific iusses from1989 to 2018
He design “Villa Adriana” sim and Diamond sim for the Temple University of Philadelphia on Second Life
1. Architectonic project of an integrated complex of dwellings, offices and shops in the town of LAVELLO (PZ) elaborated, co-planner, made to the order of a building firm; 1994
2. Sustainable restructuring project of the former school “BACCELLI” located in Rome for the realisation of a receptive structure for 80 bed rooms, chief planner (1997);
3. Sustainable restructuring project of the residential building belonging to the “IACP” located (PRIMAVALLE District), chief planner 1997;
4. Sustainable restructuring project of a building of Monteleone Sabino town-hall property to be rearranged as a receptive place of 50 bed rooms, co-planner1997;
5. Directive plan for the rearranging of the morphological values of the installation system of the municipal territory of Ariccia town near Rome, chief planner 1996;
6. Master Plan (PRG) of Ariccia town, chief planner 1996;
7. Energy scheme of Ariccia town, co-planner 1996;
8. Environmental residence scheme of Ariccia town, co-planner 1996;
9. Building Code of Ariccia town, co-planner 1997;
10. Cultural centre and new hospital -Mazraa district Beyrouth 2000;
11. Building Code of Vezzano Ligure town (LA SPEZIA), chief planner 2001;
12. District Plan of Provincie of Latina, co-planner 2002/2003;
13. Cultural centre and art gallery in San Lorenzo district Rome; 2003
14. New convention hall for the University of Cosenza Italy (low energy building); 2003
15. Sustainable restructuring project of the residential building belonging to Comune di Roma located (Trastevere District), chief planner 2005/06;
16. Unchr mission: Antigonea- Girocastro Albania Urban planning 2008
17. Interior design 2008/2016
architecture lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|