I am a Masters Degree holder in Telecommunications Engineering. I studied Electronic and Electrical Engineering for my Bachelors.
I am an intense lover of programming. Currently work on Python Projects and also teach Python to all levels of Audience. I love the language, for its simplicity and ease to learn and wish to see others use it more and more in their daily life.
I equally teach Mathematics, as I believe that to be an excellent programmer, you must love Mathematics!
- I have been giving lessons for over a year now.
- So far, I have taught up to 20 students generally and more than 5 up to proficiency level. I am still available for my students to reach me (free of charge) for clarifications after the end of our course.
- Three of my students used the language solely in their dissertation and came out with a distinction.
An hour of lesson is £10. Travel charge is daily, not hourly.
• Severally used C++, Python and Matlab programming languages in various projects, mainly in my school course work, simulation of networks and personal projects.
• Wrote Python codes that were used to automate the reconciliation process of the branch’s ATM/cash machines, while working at the bank.
• Automated several processes involving excel using excel VBA programming language, while working in the bank.
• Involved in setting up and maintaining several LAN/WAN computer networks.
• Involved in several desktop management functions at several organizations where I’ve worked. This included OS installation, program installation, desktop and network troubleshooting etc.
• Personally coordinated the design and deployment of VSAT enabled WAN links.
• Severally used MS Office suites, particularly Power point, MS excel and MS word, in the course of my work as branch Head of Operation/cash officer and State coordinator for W.H.O payment exercise.
T.E. LABORATORIES, United Kingdom 2016-Sep 2017
Work Description: Research Intern/Project Engineer on Wireless Sensor Network Project
• Research into various wireless sensor network technologies for monitoring water quality
• Modelling of various network deployment scenarios
• Performed various simulation for ZigBee, Wi-Fi and UMTS technologies
• Work involved a good knowledge of Python, C++ and Matlab
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|