Education is paramount today. Don't make petty savings.
With the best education and a successful business career: Ph-D level tutor in all areas of math, physics as well as financial math and statistics. My traditional French method really teaches mathematical and physical reasoning and understanding.
Or let me help with the whole project as a general education advisor.
Years of experience of teaching high-school, college students and confirmed professionals up to MBA level in math, statistics, finance, management.
Business career in Finance and Private Equity giving the sense of what it takes to be a professional and what is useful in real life.
(concealed information) - (concealed information) - Miami
Senior Executive with strong international finance and strategy acumen, 10+ years in Private Equity, 120+ M&A.
• Cost analysis and profit enhancement • CFO • Return on investment • Due diligences, deal structuring and negotiations • Financial planning • French, Spanish
• Turnarounds • Strategic analysis • Strategic planning
Miami International Investors Miami, FL 2010-Present
• Advised family offices and funds investment strategies in US and Europe
• Selected and evaluated alternative investments
• Designed and optimized exit strategies for a major family-owned European leisure parks group
• Analyzed and advised ski resorts and entertainment parks acquisitions opportunities.
Partner and General Manager
Majestic Group, Inc. Miami, FL 2005-2012
Real estate development and management in Florida and Europe
• Developed oceanfront, 600-unit residential complex in Central Florida
• Decreased outsourcing by 50%
• Prospected and negotiated $30 million bulk condos transactions
Senior Executive Vice President in charge of Finance, Strategy & Development - CFO
Compagnie Des Alpes CDA Paris, France 2002-2005
World leader in ski resorts, theme parks operator, listed on NYSE Euro. European leader in the leisure business. 27 million annual visits, $800 million revenue.
• Grew revenue by 60% and reached first European rank in Leisure by implementing a diversification strategy
• Improved stock price by 45% thanks to growth perspectives enhancement – all-time high
• Increased Group’s net income by 40% by rationalizing expenses and developing activity
• Decreased and optimized capital expenditures by 5% of revenue with improved business analytics
• Directed a non-solicited takeover bid and negotiated the final deal
• Redefined budgeting system with corporate guidelines and standards and improved objectives definition
• Conducted 10+ theme parks and ski resorts acquisitions in 5 countries
• Raised $100 million in private equity and family office funds to support growth and acquisitions
General Manager, Chief Finance and Strategy Officer
Caisse des Dépôts Développement C3D Paris, France 1992-2002
International private equity conglomerate, 200 portfolio companies, $3 billion revenue, 25000 employees, 30 countries on 5 continents. Real estate, leisure and tourism, health care, public services, engineering.
• Turned around the group from $100m losses to $140m profits by restructuring and developing portfolio
• Increased global revenue by 150% via acquisitions and organic growth
• Increased international activity from 8% to 40% while improving profitability
• Conducted or supervised more than 100 domestic and cross-borders M&A operations
Executive Vice-President, Controller of the Subsidiaries
Caisse Des Dépôts et Consignations-CDC Paris, France 1989-1991
Largest European financial institution. Assets $190 billion. Banking, Private Equity, Insurance, Real Estate, Services.
• Increased visibility on subsidiaries by defining a multi-annual strategic and financial planning process
• Improved control and decision process by documenting investments, funding and dividends
• Managed about $100 million annually in funding to subsidiaries in insurance, banking and services
• Analyzed subsidiaries’ operations and performances and reported to the Executive Committee
Executive Vice-President, Controller and IT Manager
CNP Assurances Paris, France 1986-1989
5th life insurer in Europe, CNP is listed on NYSE Euro. Operates in 11 countries on 3 continents. Total assets $684 billion.
• Created the Control and IT Department for the Retail Division
• Led the cross-departmental project teams for the development of new policies processing systems
• Improved productivity by 10% by creating costs analysis tools, increasing agents’ polyvalence across the processing chain and optimizing workloads
• Directed the implementation of new products by coordinating sales, processing, finance and IT departments
• Ph D in Economics
• Master in Management
ENA Ecole Nationale d’Administration Paris, France
• Master in Finance and Business Administration
IEP Paris, France
School of Business Administration
• Diploma of advanced studies in Computer Science
• Master in Applied Mathematics
ENSET Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris, France
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||$125||$125||Not available|
|10 hours||$220||$220||Not available|