I will be conducting a lecture method, followed by a preparation and delivery of the lecture, a discussion of the lecture ( including a lesson development, an application to the method and a feedback) ending with the demonstration method.
Associates in Political Science, Bachelor's in Communications ( Broadcast Media-TV Production), Master's in Bilingual ( Spanish & English) Journalism. I have given private lessons for 2 years, I love to teaching face to face and/or online lessons. I have a certificate in German from Florida International University and I will pursuing a Doctorate Degree next year of Philosophy in Spanish.
Cancellation rates will apply depending on the hours scheduled.
• (Florida International University) Miami, Florida Major: Master of Science in Communications (Bilingual Journalism and Multimedia) Graduation: Summer 2021
• (Florida International University) Miami, Florida Major: Bachelor of Science in Communications (Broadcast Media- TV Production) GPA: 3.6. Honors: Cum Laude Graduation: Summer 2019
• Broward College Fort Lauderdale, Florida Major: Associate of Arts (Political Science)
GPA: 3.3 Graduation: Spring 2016.
• Broward College Internship: Student Government / 2015-2016
Chief of Staff (Senator)
1. Planning events on campus.
2. Assisting in conference field trips in and outside the county, for college meetings.
3. Handling Student Government’s schedule, helping & assisting over 40 college clubs.
4. Filing and organizing files and archives.
5. Assisting in Public Relations with College Flyers and the Facebook Website’s photos.
• Film Studies Internship -Film Studies Department at Florida International University
1. Social Media Specialist: Posting pictures and promoting events in the Film Studies page in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as the Department’s website.
2. Posting upcoming movie releases on the Website, University’s upcoming events.
3. Recording, editing video productions for the Film Studies Department (Promotional Video)
4. Attending Movie Screening Premieres and taking photographs and recording the events.
• Recognition for my leadership and work at Student Life Medal at Broward College
• A Recognition Award for working as a Senator in Student Government (Received at Sammy’s Award)
Work Experience: South Florida News Services at FIU editor, writer and columnist/ Summer 2020.
Production Coverage to President Donald Trump’s visit at Florida International University for the South Florida News Service. Pride Parade Coverage for the Multicultural Programs and Services at Florida International University, Movie Premiere Coverage “The Foreigner” with Jackie Chan.
German Language and Culture Certificate from FIU. Approximately 30 College Credits towards the Certificate.
Skills: Being able to communicate fluently in English and Spanish (Professional); moderate communication in Portuguese and German.
Technical Skills: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Adobe, Words & Excel. Typing:60 wpm.
Honor Societies at Florida International University
• Member of the Academic Honor Society for Transfer Students (Tau Sigma) since 17th day of September,2017-Member of Golden Key International Honour Society since November 9, 2017
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|