I aim to get an understanding of your background and level of skill in specific programs, and will work at your pace to make sure you build a deep knowledge of the toolkit Adobe has to offer. I work with students of all ages, communicate efficiently, and provide opportunities to build out real-world projects when needed. My goal is to help you through common challenges and to learn each program's interface thoroughly so you can excel in the specific work you are hoping to complete.
I am a graphic/industrial designer with 10+ years of experience in print, digital, display, and 3D design.
I have supported clients across a range of industries including fashion, footwear, beauty, food/drink, & hospitality. My strongest skills are in Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator which can all be used together to produce digital/social ads, web pages, printed catalogs, flyers/brochures, emails/newsletters, books, etc. These are the tools necessary for anyone looking to grow in the design industry!
Founder, Creative Director at Made&Spotted, LLC, a design
consultancy that believes in shaping brands, enhancing their visual
wardrobe, and ensuring their voice is heard loud and clear in today’s
I provide strategic, integrated design services
in print production, digital/social, retail display, and event design.
Industries served include fashion footwear, beauty and cosmetics,
financial institutions, and areas of hospitality—food, entertainment,
DESIGN SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Brand Guidelines & Visual Assets
• Print Production & Marketing Collateral
• POP Retail Displays & Tradeshow Designs
• Website/App Design & UI Page Layouts
• Packaging Design & Book Covers
• Digital & Social Banner Ads
• Presentation Design & Infographics
Founder, Creative Director
April 2018 - Present
Brooklyn, New York
• Andre Assous Footwear--tradeshow and showroom designs
• Innerglow Co.-- art direction and event design for mindful experiences.
• Revlon-- print, signage, and display production for global/regional stores.
Serving clients with holistic design services across retail environments, product
display, event production, and custom print/digital needs. Forward-thinking
strategies that help brands to build, connect, and reach new audiences.
Visual Merchandising Designer (Contract)
September 2018 - April 2019 (8 months)
New York, NY
• Development of modular systems for merchandising top-selling products.
• Structural design revisions for displays used in a number of MAC stores.
• Ongoing graphic support for gondolas, toppers, pedestals, table units.
• Trend studies, planograms, and label designs for product launches.
Vida Shoes International
Senior Production Designer
August 2016 - March 2018 (1 year 8 months)
New York City
• Design production and marketing for regional trade shows and events.
• Provide art direction for point-of-purchase, packaging, and print materials.
• Digital graphics for web banner ads, emails, and social media.
• Showroom maintenance, furnishings, and small repair/installation jobs.
January 2016 - August 2016 (8 months)
Greater New York City Area
• Lead visual merchandising for diverse clientele: Pepsi, Starbucks, Kraft,
• Develop concepts for cosmetic executive boards at: Loreal, Maybelline,
• Brand identity with 3D display renderings and environmental graphics/
• Apply material strategies for cost-efficiency, shoppability, and reduced
IMA | Institute of Management Accountants
March 2013 - December 2015 (2 years 10 months)
Montvale, New Jersey
• User-experience strategist and IT liaison for all digital/mobile platforms.
• Developed IMA brand guidelines, visual web assets, and event campaigns.
• Raised IMA membership to 70,000, an increase of 15% in digital
• Managed design intern program and cross-departmental brand campaigns.
INP North America Inc.
Jr. Graphic Designer
April 2011 - March 2013 (2 years)
• Technical designer for print production and spatial planning for trade shows.
• Designed partnership campaign initiatives with Siemens and Volkswagen.
Assistant Program Coordinator
January 2011 - May 2011 (5 months)
• Arranged design charrettes for K-12 students to increase critical thinking
• Worked with high school seniors on modelmaking techniques and prototypes.
CAD/GIS Drafter (Contract)
August 2006 - August 2007 (1 year 1 month)
• Formatted cross-county piping regions to be compatible with GIS technology.
• Utilized CAD software to engineer, digitally align, and map piping utilities.
Parsons School of Design
Graduate Studies, Strategic Design Management · (2015 - 2016)
Georgia Institute of Technology
B.S., Industrial Design · (2007 - 2012)
Visual Arts Center of New Jersey
photoshop lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest graphic design lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, indesign lessons for all!
Taking typography lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|