as an adjunct professor, I teach Chinese to graduate students at college. I provide a 12-week training program in Chinese to students to help them to prepare for their Language Proficiency Test requirements. For the past five years, I have taught Chinese language to US diplomats and other agency representatives. I helped students develop the ability to understand frequently used political, economic, and diplomatic phrases and sentences, including the ability to respond to professional questions in a proper way. I would ensure they understood China's political system, economy, culture and traditions.
• 90% of students met or exceeded their final learning objectives when tested.
• Has explored and established successful methods for students experiencing difficulties in intensive foreign language learning settings.
• Has taught all programs at different levels.
• The objective was to facilitate the development of the participant’s retention and comprehension of key vocabulary, specialized terminology, phrases, idiomatic expressions and abbreviation.
• Described as “patient, organized and tenacious” in a student evaluation.
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||$180||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||$370||Not available||$400|