I am a post graduate in English and I have been teaching students in India and U.S for the last 20 years.
I teach IELTS and also school level English for students from 6th grade to 12th grade. I teach students on Skype. I do the same for students from the U.S. I have a huge library of books that is tailor made as per the requirements of each student's learning. My classes are online and I teach students on a 1:1, 1:4 or more as per requirement. The teaching methodology is very simple to digest for all students of different levels.
I believe that education is the key to success for young students. As a teacher, I hope to motivate students in ascertaining their inner strengths and abilities and discovering what truly inspires them. I aim to provide a stimulating learning environment that encourages students to trust their own opinions, while fostering confidence in order for students to realize their full potential.
Through my teaching experience thus far, I have found the method of facilitating rather than dictating to be a highly beneficial style of teaching. I have learned that if students construct their own learning experiences, they will not only retain information longer, but they will also become more confident in their abilities. Being devoted to this assertion confirms that I have made the right career choice for myself. I love working with youngsters and will continue to strive to be a positive influence in their lives.
I have been teaching for more than 20 years. I have taught more that 200,000 students so far.
Almost all my students have been able to achieve an A and A+ in their School level exams.
The feedback received from all my students and their parents have been a great motivation to my teaching profession. Learning with me, you can get the best online English teacher, this is a guarantee.
If there are 3 students or more for online class at the same time , I can take classes for 150/hr.
Grace villa, Memadangu, Muvattupuzha, Kerala, India, (concealed information)
Cell: +91-(concealed information)
SEEKING LANGUAGE TEACHING POSITION
Self-directed, enthusiastic educator with a passionate commitment to student development and the learning experience. Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students. Possess outstanding communication skills; present information in a variety of ways, collaborates with all levels of staff members and establishes quality relationships with students.
• Classroom Management *Cooperative Learning
• Student-Centered Learning *Student Motivation
• Multicultural Awareness *Interactive Learning
• Student Assessment *Whole Group Learning
HARIKRISHNA HIGH SCHOOL, AP 06/1997 – 06/2004
Profile of the School: The school was established in 1990, with a total strength of above 2000 students. Total numbers of teachers were above 65 on rolls, part time additional.
Started my career as an English Teacher for Secondary School level students from the Year 1997 to 1998. From ‘98 to ’99, I was handling Higher Secondary school students. I was the Head of the English Department from ‘99 to 2001. I was working as the Academic Co-ordinator from 2001 – 2004.
My responsibilities as a Co-ordinator included:
• Co- ordination with the department heads and executing the works related to the teachers under each department.
• Majority of the works were concentrated on the resident students than the non-resident students.
• Preparation of timetable for all the classes from primary level and above.
• Scheduling of activities for their exams.
AJAI JOHN PAGE TWO
__________________TEACHIN EXPERIENCE ____________________________________
• Counseling was a key role that I had taken up which brought a lot of innovation in the atmosphere of the school especially, interaction between students as well as teachers. Also building up the confidence level of the students to communicate with the teachers and to come out with their suggestions on the difficulties they face both in school and in studies.
• Students weak in different subjects were given special attention by separating them from others and special methods were introduced where they could come up to the level of others and soon they would be put along with the others.
• The toppers were always separated, given different faculties and trained very professionally.
• Co-ordination with all the Department Heads and staff regarding the execution of work for the betterment of the students through different discussions were also done.
English Online Teacher for ACT/SAT/PSAT, U.S students , 2016-2017 (8th to 10th grade).
Marketing Manager for BPO Call Center, International, 2004 – 2006 (AIMA PVT LTD, Cochin).
Sr. Manager, Business Development, 2006 – 2007 (SB Global, Cochin).
Insurance Training Manager, 2007 – 2008 (Bajaj Allianz, Cochin).
Training Manager, 2008 – 2009 (Bharathi Axa, Cochin).
Assistant Site Manager, 2011 – 2013 (CALTEX, New Zealand).
IELTS TRAINER, 2017 (Jacob’s Academy, India).
SOUTHERN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, NEW ZEALAND
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship, 2011
KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, Andhrapradesh, India.
Master Of Arts in Literature. 2003
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, Hyderabad, India.
Bachelor Of Arts in Sociology. 1997
Diploma in Information and Systems Management (APTECH IND, Cochin), 1993.
IRDA Certified, 2008
IELTS (speaking 8.5), 2010.
academic english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, Test prep for all!
Taking rhetoric lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$3||Not available||$3|
|5 hours||$3||Not available||$17|
|10 hours||$3||Not available||$34|