My teaching method will be based on each student. Each student will learn at his or her own pace. I will base my lesson plan on how much a student knows. They will leave my lessons more comfortable in photography.
I am the owner and chief photographer for Fine Art Fotos & Video. I have been a photographer for more than 20 years. I photograph everything from headshots to real estate to events (weddings). I am certified by the PPA.
In my own 1 on 1 classes I get upwards of $100 an hour. I am charging $50 as a new customer discount.
International Center of Photography High School of Art & Design
• Certified by the Professional Photographers in America in 1990.
• Received the Scholastic National Award for Photography
• Received the FUJI Masterpiece Award presented to one photographer a year in
• Speaker at museums, Rotary and camera clubs
Fine Art Fotos & Video
• Started Fine Art Fotos & Video in 1999.
• Invited to Sweden to tour the country and visit Hasselblad Factory.
• Had many exhibits across the country and Europe, including London, Italy, and lastly Paris at the Cartier Museum.
• Photograph everything from weddings to Sweet 16s.
• Videotape performances and events using three cameras. • Have photos in many books and textbooks.
Alice Austen House 2011-2013
• Taught students the fundamentals of photography.
Prestige by Lifetouch 1990-1993
• Photographed primarily school photography in New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
B & H Photos
• Worked in the photography department. • Assisted customers with equipment.
Flowerana, Bridal Plaza, Joel Greenberg, Jan Photo Press
• Photographed 100 weddings a year for 20 years.
photography lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest digital photography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, portrait photography lessons for all!
Taking wedding photography lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$50|