I have a Bachelor's in Engineering and an Executive Master's in Business Administration for a top b-school in India.
I also had an IELTS score of Listening - 9, Reading - 9, Speaking - 7.5 and Writing - 7.5. I have been giving IELTS lessons to a few in India and can correct as well as provide feedback for your writing upon submission to me.
I also teach Maths and English for school going kids.
My IELTS students have exceedingly well in their IELTS exams and scores of 7,8 in most sections.
School going students have been doing excellent in their studies.
Highly organized, self-driven and customer-focussed management professional with proven leadership skills, strong attention to detail and a track record of more than 16 years of IT industry experience in delivering IT digital solutions to customers across diverse domains. International experience of 2+ years in countries such as USA, The Netherlands and China. 8 years of experience in a software services company in India managing projects for EIM (BPM, ECM), ERP, CRM, Custom applications (Mobile Apps and Web development) and Testing practice and another 8 years in a BPMS product company, Cordys (now OpenText).
Business Process Management
Business Process Re-engineering
EIM – OpenText products Pre-Sales
Business Intelligence (BI)
VP – Products & Services (February 2010 – Present)
Caparizon Software Private Limited (formerly ITFlux Technologies), Kochi, India
Successfully developed the BPM practice to make it the major revenue earning practice of Caparizon and managed projects in EIM, ERP, CRM and custom applications.
- Management experience in a leadership position, able to think strategically and made a positive impact in driving initiatives and influence outcomes in strategy, governance and innovation for the organization and add business value.
Client engagement and Pre-Sales
- Developed long-term client relationships in engagement in different geographies; collaborated with account teams to qualify projects; and, support the associated business development lifecycle. Demonstrated experience in building RFP responses, demos and presentations, facilitating workshops, developing SoWs and contracts, estimating and budgeting.
- Excelled in the project manager role for consulting, development, maintenance and support services projects. Demonstrated experience of more than 10 years in project management. Project manager for high visibility and strategic projects.
- Managed projects of budget in the range of $300,000 - $1 million, durations of 6-15 months,
team sizes between 4 and 16. Worked with teams dispersed across different geographical locations.
- Major Projects managed
o Two agile projects managed for a customer in New Zealand (including MVP)
o Multiple projects concurrently for a customer in Qatar (2017) including one agile
o A Schneider Electric project as a consulting project manager (2013)
o Multiple projects concurrently for a general insurance company in India (2011-2016) in Marine claims, Motor claims, Motor proposal, Motor endorsement, Health claims, Health proposal and Commercial.
- Experienced in project planning and ensured buy-in of project plan. Executed against project plan, managed scope, schedules and budgets, performed project coordination to remove obstacles and consistently performed to achieve milestones. Monitored projects for variances and delivered within budget and in profitability. Proficient in project risks management, documenting learnings and adhered to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Experienced in waterfall and agile methodologies(Scrum). Demonstrated experience in sprint planning, sprint reviews, backlogs and user stories. Possesses deep knowledge in Project Management Life Cycle and SDLC. Provided guidance to follow best practices for continuous improvement. Ensured quality deliverables. Strong knowledge of quality tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in contract management having negotiated fixed price/T&M contracts on partner engagements.
- Engaged and influenced technical and business stakeholders to prioritize and build consensus through negotiation to deliver business solutions for digital transformations.
- Served to communicate effectively and proactively, including escalation of issues, with internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage stakeholder expectations. Excellent communication, writing skills and presentation skills and articulates vision well.
- Collaborated with virtual and cross-functional teams to derive maximum output to attain project objectives.
- Hiring manager and team management responsibilities. Served to recruit, motivate, manage, develop and appraise the team with passion. Coach and mentor to team members motivating to outperform themselves. Demonstrated problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills and adept at different conflict management techniques.
- Change agent on different change management projects including a major one related to Organizational Design. Strong ability to inspire teamwork and articulate vision.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements, documentation of processes, process mapping of As-Is and To-be processes, authoring business requirements and use cases, and effectively communicating between business and technical teams. Strong ability to analyse existing systems for effectiveness, reliability and performance and propose improvements. Keen eye to identify areas for process improvement. Extensive experience of processes and process improvement in Insurance domain. Eg: workflows related to claims in Motor, Health claims and proposals.
Last major engagements: Built, develop and served to mature partner relationships with IT organizations in New Zealand and Qatar. Delivered a Case Management project for New Zealand Transit Agency and managed multiple EIM projects (OpenText Process Suite, Content Suite) concurrently for Qatar Foundation. Collaborated with partner managers for building pipeline and in business development activities in the regions.
Prior titles held
AVP Products & Services
- - Project Management for BPM projects.
- - Manage alliances with product vendors - Cordys and Newgen
- - Team management
Practice Head – BPM
- Develop a team for BPM practice.
- Project Management of BPM projects.
Senior Consultant (February 2007 – December 2008)
Cordys Inc. (now OpenText), Chicago, USA
Core member of the Cordys(now OpenText) US Professional Services team delivering BPM solutions to customers in North America.
- Led technical consulting with accountability and integrity. Solution architect for a $1 million project for a manufacturing company. Delivered an MDM project for a logistics company.
- Worked closely with account executives in mid-west region and provided pre-sales support. Part of pre-sales team that closed sales at DuPont and Noteworthy.
Senior Software Engineer____ (June 2001 – February 2007)
Cordys India. (now OpenText), Hyderabad,India.
Delivered BPM end-to-end technical implementations as a member of the Centre of Excellence team for customers in Benelux, China and India. Worked earlier as part of a product development team for products for construction industry.
Responsibilities: Design, development, technical analysis, coding, quality assurance, documentation and deployment.
Management consulting volunteer experience in the government higher education sector. Member of a team that has delivered a part of the blueprinting activity for transforming NISH(National Institute of Speech and Hearing) to a national university for the disabled (NURS - National University for Disability Studies and Rehabilitation Sciences). Areas of contribution were defining organizational structure, documenting real JDs and proposing a hiring approach.
Executive Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (2013-15)
(Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India) [Evaluated as Executive MBA by WES Canada]
Bachelor of Technology (2001) (Kerala University, India)
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI [License 2162155]
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$17||Not available||$17|
|5 hours||$74||Not available||$85|
|10 hours||$140||Not available||$170|