Levels from beginner to expert.
Methods of instruction: permanent exposition, association, affirmative and negative exercises, answers and guide ask questions, memorization and free conversation exercises. Latin-American culture. With a ludic method this is a interesting experience to learn! Carolina Maria Gomez, (concealed information) phone (concealed information) Tucson AZ 85747
I have been giving Spanish lessons for a Agents from Federal Agencies (DEA) since 2017. Full immersion program with important results for the students; levels from beginners to high intermediate. Carolina Maria Gomez, (concealed information) phone (concealed information) Tucson AZ 85747
BERLITZ LANGUAGE PROGRAMS
Spanish, Hispanic and Latino culture intensive course immersion
Government Programs –Drug Enforcement Agents 2017
SONORAN SCIENCE ACADEMY - Davis-Monthan Air Force Base 2016
Spanish, Substitute Teacher
MAPFRE SEGUROS DE COLOMBIA – Leader in multiple multinational insurance groups in all Latin American countries and in the top 20 automobile insurance providers in the United States.
National Customer Service Director. Sevicing more than 150,000 customers nationwide. 2005 – 2015
• Developed and implemented Customer Attention System for 1,000 employees.
• Developed, implemented and managed internal policies and codes regarding consumer protection.
• Designed and managed predictive analysis models based on the comparison of data to key performance indicators, goals and targets of the scorecards.
• Executed permanent satisfaction measurements for client behavior analysis, as well as processes, products and service improvement.
• Aligned Customer Service, Customer Protection Policies, and Quality Management System.
• Developed and implemented Customer Service driven programs.
• Provided financial education programs for internal customers.
• Supported the quality management system managed by Chairmanship.
• Planned, guided and managed activities, services and processes in the 24/7 National Call Center.
• Managed quality assurance and improvement of customer response system.
Human Resources Director. 2009 - 2013
• Managed human resources processes including employee relations, performance management, recruitment strategies, compensation, retention, and organizational effectiveness.
• Responsible for hiring, onboarding and ongoing employee management including measuring productivity.
• Managed the customer satisfaction and retention training program.
• Co-team leader of National Customer Service Strategy.
• Developed and implement Internal Employee Communication Program.
• Managed the Customer Response System and Service Culture program.
Administrative and Finance Executive Assistant. 2001 - 2005
• Drafted written reports, executive summaries, and presentations for Shareholder and Board of Directors Meetings.
• Prepared a comprehensive Colombian Insurance Market Study.
• Actualized databases to be used for the worldwide MAPFRE’s Boletín Estadístico del Mercado Asegurador (Insurance Market Statistic Bulletin).
• Coordinated y prepared the Annual Strategic Planning report for MAPFRE’s parent company.
• Developed and kept updated the official permanent company organization chart.
• Manage the answering to high-level non-judicial claims and complaints.
Personal Banker. 1992 - 2001
• Offered and sold financial products and services.
• Managed customer portfolio, services relationships and cross-sells all products and services.
• Developed and maintained relationships with customers.
• Achieved monthly goals established per banking branch.
Sonoran Science Academy, Air Force Base Davis Mountain, Tucson Arizona. August 2016
• Substitute Teacher – Spanish.
• School Volunteer.
PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
Faculty Standards Teaching Certificate – General Business and Human Resources Management.
SERGIO ARBOLEDA UNIVERSITY, Bogota, Colombia
Post-Graduate Degree Specialist in Human Talent Management. 2008 - 2010
SAN BUENAVENTURA UNIVERSITY, Bogota, Colombia
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Insurance and Finance. 1997 - 2001
Business Certificate Program McGuire Economic Development
Customer Relationship Management
Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2008
Call Center and Contact Center Management
Managerial Ability Development
• Competent language instructor – skilled Spanish teacher
• Professional knowledge of the Spanish Business and Diplomatic jargon
• Skilled of enhancing organizational effectiveness and development on a customer focus.
• Continuous improvement on culture for more effective customer service.
• Analyzed Disc Test (Personality Test) to select candidates.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Highly efficient communicator in Spanish
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|