In my opinion, learning is about the need (why this student has to learn the subject), his or her (or the family’s) expectations, the attitude, the knowing of oneself, etc. They all make the difference on how we make an achievable and reasonable plan. I am sure that not only my tutoring experiences but also the expertise in psychiatry helps a lot for me to know every student’s characteristics easier and be able to figure out a more suitable way efficiently for each, respectively. The understanding of his or her uniqueness will have a great impact on the result.
I am a psychiatrist from Taiwan, having tutoring experiences for at least over 8 years in total since entering medical school. I am currently staying in the Saint Louis, Missouri after taking a short leave from my hospital since last year.
The details and adjustments are preserved for further discussion.
Expertise and Highlights
- Language skills
Ting-Wen Hsiao, M.D., Chung Yi, Lin, M.D.: Case Files: Microbiology 2e. Ho-Chi Book Publishing Corporation. 2016.01.
Ting-Wen Hsiao, M.D., Kevin Chien-Chang Wu, M.D., LL.M., Ph.D.: The Legal Criteria and Trend of Compulsory Psychiatric Admission: A Mini-review and Implications for Taiwan. Taiwanese Journal of Psychiatry (Taipei) 2017; 31: 38-48.
Experiences for at least 8 years in total.
Including almost all subjects in high school. Mainly English and Chinese in recent years.
- 2012.04-2012.05 Exchange Clerkship in medicine, Saint Philibert Hospital, Lille, France
- 2006-2013 M.D. in medicine, The school of medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2003 The certificate of High-Intermediate level of The General English Proficiency Test (GEPT)
- 2011 Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- 2012 Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support License, Taiwan, under renewal every 3 years
- 2013 Medical License, Taiwan
- 2006-2007 Tutor of Chinese, English, Math, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, Jianju cram school, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2007-2012, 2018-2019 Tutor of Chinese, English, Math, Biology, Science. Taipei, Taiwan.
- 2012-2013 Intern, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2013-2014 Resident (Postgraduate year), National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2014-2018 Resident (Psychiatry), The Department of Psychiatry, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2017-2018 Chief Resident (Psychiatry), The Department of Psychiatry, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$143||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$275||Not available||$250|