My teaching method is build from the ground up, together. I listen to my students' needs and work with them to develop their own goals over the course of a teaching session (or several). I provide feedback at each step along the way, particularly for essay writing, speech delivery, vocabulary lessons, and general English comprehension, and I am a big fan of positive reinforcement.
I am a graduating senior at New York University. I help build out a writing course for all first-year business students, am currently working on a personal anthology of my lived experiences, and serve as both an upperclassman mentor, tutor, and senior editor for her school's business magazine, The Call for Corporate Action.
• B.S. in Economics & Sustainable Business (Class Valedictorian, Vice President of Beta Gamma Sigma)
• Cumulative GPA: 4.0/4.0 (Dean’s List)
• Coursework: Writing the Essay, Art of the Personal Essay
• Private Tutor since 2013 (tutored primary, middle, high school, and university students in writing, math, reading comprehension, and standardized testing)
• Fellowships: Current Fulbright Semifinalist for English Teaching Assistantship in Taiwan (final results released in April)
• SAT I: 2380/2400 | SAT II: Math 2C (800), Biology (M) (800), Chemistry (790) |AP English Language and Composition (5)
• Publications and English Awards: published in Best Teen Writing of 2016 (anthology), The Call for Corporate Action (volume 3), 2-time National Scholastic Writing Gold Medalist
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|