I base my class on what the students want. I usually teach about basic grammar and vocabularies, and then I will do a lot of chatting with my students so they have to apply what they have learnt in real life conversations. I believe that the only way to learn a language is to keep speaking and using the language.
I am a college student with 2 years of tutoring experience. I have offered Chinese, English, math, physics, music theory and piano classes back in Hong Kong. I am a Chinese native speaker fluent in both Cantonese and Mandarin. I also speak a bit of Japanese.
Junior in University at Buffalo, School of Architecture and Planning, double majoring in Environmental Design and Geography, minoring in Architecture
● Placed in the university’s Dean’s List
● Member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
● Awarded High Distinction in Australian National Chemistry Quiz by Royal Australian Chemical Institute
● Participated in Secondary School Mathematics & Science Competition by Hong Kong Polytechnic University, awarded Distinction in Physics, Credit in Biology and Chemistry
● Earned recital diploma in piano, ATCL
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$38||$15|