I like listening to my students and what they struggle with the most. Sometimes it is better to look at the bigger picture or bigger scope of concepts to thoroughly understand them. I am also a firm believer in practice.
I am a student from Michigan State University in biotechnology. I am fluent in English and Spanish and love making learning an engaging environment. I have taught calculus and chemistry in university campuses and have helped students achieve their results.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE |MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY | MAY 2018
· Major: Biotechnology-Biochemistry
Prosthetist and orthoptist intern
Ottobock Cappagh Hospital-Dublin, Ireland Jun 2018-July 2018
• Job shadowed under prosthetic and orthotic technicians, and observed practitioner-patient appointments
• Trained how to make test sockets for prosthetics, including using various tools, materials, and techniques needed in the field
• Experienced professional interactions with practitioners and amputee clients with various circumstances from initial evaluations to follow up appointments
Marketing Intern July 2017- January 2018
Turn Uh (Medium size company app promoting collegiate events)-East Lansing, MI
· Worked with a team that examined the impact of social media on university campuses and participated in grassroots research to understand community interests.
· Assessed multiple projects, communicated effectively, and met deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Demonstrated high levels of innovative marketing research strategies through networking, problem solving, self-management, and self-organization skills.
Research Assistant August 2016- June 2018
Julian Samora Research Institute(Latino research institute in Midwest)-East Lansing, MI
· Collaborated with graduate students to collect, analyze, translate, and compile data from over 50 literature reviews to publish research articles regarding agricultural diseases and economics.
· Delivered outstanding written reports and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
· Developed analytical skills and open coding skills through qualitative and quantitative research projects.
Research Intern June 2017 to September 2017
Mercy Health St. Mary’s Campus Hospital (non-profit health care system) - Grand Rapids, MI
· Served as a liaison between management, clinical staff, and patients and monitored effectiveness of newly implemented friendly initiative.
· Assisted RN in analyzing data and trends, helping Mercy Health accomplish their goals by 2018.
· Provided recommendations and conducted over 20 questionnaires/day to help nurses and physicians with data entry and findings.
Chemistry and Math tutor
Explain thoroughly complex subjects to university students from all learning levels
Engage and interact with students to practice and problem solve chemistry and calculus problems
Technical and Leadership Skills
• Proficient in Excel, MATLAB, Word, Power Point, Outlook, quantitative, and qualitative research
• Protein purification, spectrophotometers, SDS-PAGE, chromatography, recombinant DNA technology
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Proficient in French
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|