I'm a recent college graduate from the Ohio State University with BS degrees in International Relations and Economics with a love for history. To me, history is a journey through the past, present and future that should be brought to life.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant at Ohio State
- Developed syllabus for freshman seminar
- Familiarity with Advanced Placement Test
- Scored 5's on AP US and World History
- Self taught AP World History
- Worked with Columbus Council on World Affairs in designing and implementing curriculum
Ohio State University Columbus, OH
Bachelor of Science in Economics May 2017
Bachelor of Science in International Studies Cumulative Undergraduate GPA: 3.5
Strategic Analysis and Management Experience
International Affairs Scholars Program Columbus, OH
Teaching Assistant August 2015 – May 2016
• Formulate and implement syllabus material for a semester long course taught to 100 undergraduate students in conjunction with other Teaching Assistants.
• Conduct weekly classroom instruction to 35 undergraduate students in an engaging, concise, and professional manner.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of students’ grades and attendance.
• Provide timely and detailed reminders, updates feedback via email to students.
Columbus Council on World Affairs Columbus, OH
Intern November 2014 – October 2015
• Coordinate large events hosted by the Columbus Council and oversee the Global Scholars Program comprising over high school 200 students.
• Increasing student awareness, literacy and competency in global issues and affairs with a focus on preparing them for a globalized workplace.
Collegiate Council on World Affairs (CCWA) Columbus, OH
President March 2016 – March 2017
• Serve as Chief Executive Officer of one of the largest student organizations on campus comprising over 120 undergraduate students.
• Prepare and run weekly, hour long meetings attended by organization members meant both to inform member of club updates and activities, as well as facilitate club camaraderie.
• Oversee and coordinate the activities of the Executive Board of 15+ officers, including a $25000 annual budget, to ensure effective and efficient management of organization resources.
Additional Skills and Experience
• Public Speaking and Presentations Skills
o Ran weekly hour long meetings for the Collegiate Council on World Affairs, integrating engaging content with organizational updates and news, March 2016 – March 2017
o Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, August 2015 – May 2016
• Teaching Experience
o Oversaw Global Scholars Program for the Columbus Council on World Affairs comprising over 200 students, November 2014 – October 2015
o Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, May – December 2015
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, current events lessons for all!
Taking geohistory lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||$85||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||$160||$180|