I try to teach the content in a way that is relatable to students. As a recent graduate I know what students go through and the mindsets and mentalities that go along with being in school. I cater to students in such a way that really plants the seed in their mind
Over the years I have helped over 200 students in many different mathematics courses in order to help them achieve they intellectual goals they strive for. I have had much success doing so, as I take an honest passion in education.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNC-Charlotte) Fall 2015 – Fall 2017
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics GPA 3.82
Minors: Economics and Statistics
Mitchell Community College Fall 2013- Spring 2015
Associate of Science in Mathematics GPA 3.7
Nominee for Who’s Who among American Universities and Colleges Fall 2017
Chancellor’s List Spring 2017
2nd Place UNC-Charlotte Integral Bee April 2017
Dean’s List Fall 2016
Chancellor’s List Spring 2016
Dean’s List Fall 2015
Intro to Probability & Statistics, Probability & Statistics, Applied Regression, Calculus I-IV, Multivariable Calculus, Complex Explanation and Generation of Data, Econometrics, Theory of Interest, Financial Management, Managerial Economics, Accounting I-II, Computer Science, Programming, Applied Math, Matrices & Linear Algebra, and Differential Equations.
Skills__________________________________________________________________________SQL, R Software, Access, Excel, Pivot Tables, Macros, VLookups, VBA, Stata, C++ Programming, If Statements, Conditional formatting, Visual Basic, ANOVA Tables, p-values, Test Statistics, Nested If tables, Annuities, Perpetuities, Stocks, Bonds, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Time value of Money, Interest accrual, Microsoft Suite. Mathematical Theory Research, Teamwork, Leadership, Public Speaking. Bilingual (English-Spanish).
Compliance Consultant III, Robert Half/ Wells Fargo Jan 2018 – Jul 2018
- Investigated and authenticated account information for remediation
- Substantiate accounts for all errors in original account analysis
- Assist in validating compliance remediation for 110,000 accounts
- Participate in development of comprehensive spreadsheets to ensure quality control.
Mathematics Tutor, UNC-Charlotte Jan 2017- Dec 2017
-Provided individual and group tutoring sessions to over 100 students
-Applied mathematical skills to assist students through a wide range of courses
-Aided in the understanding of theoretical and analytical concepts
Business Calculus Preceptor/ Assistant Professor, UNC-Charlotte Aug 2016- Dec 2016
- Held various lectures, study sessions, tutoring services as well as office hours
- Managed two sections of the course and aided in improving the performance of students
- Instructed and facilitated students in the concepts of Business Calculus
Mathematics Tutor, Mitchell Community College Fall 2014 – Spring 2015
- Provided individual tutoring for walk-ins and scheduled sessions
- Helped students understand the concepts they were having difficulty with
- Discussed students’ progress with coordinator
Mecklenburg County Community Support Services February 2018 - Present
-Volunteered to help those in need especially the homeless
- Assisted in handing out meals and clothes to recipients
Actuarial Science Club, UNC-Charlotte Spring 2017- Fall 2017
- Volunteered doing community work
- Helped set up events to inform students about the career possibilities as an actuary
Mathematics Club, Mitchell Community College Fall 2013- Spring 2014
- Helped promote the importance of mathematics to rising students
- Volunteered in fund raising events
- Was a part of various competitions in other states
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|