My teaching method is to first identify the topics considered to be most difficult by the student and walk them through an example problem step-by-step. Once this is completed, I watch the student work through a problem on their own. If the method used to solve the problem works, great. If it doesn't, I will teach the student another method.
I am a recent college graduate with a Bachelor's degree in biochemistry and a GPA of 3.4. Classes taken to receive this degree include two semesters of organic chemistry, two semesters of biochemistry, cell biology, genetics, microbiology, and analytical chemistry.
COVID-19 Contact Tracing Course
Received June 5th, 2020
• An online, non-credit course authorized by Johns Hopkins University. Provided training to become a contact tracer for the COVID-19 outbreak.
AUSTIN COLLEGE, Sherman, TX
Bachelor of Science, May 2020
• Chemistry Classes: General Chemistry I, General Chemistry II, Organic Chemistry I, Organic Chemistry II, Introduction to Biochemistry, Biochemical Metabolism
• Biology Classes: Evolution, Behavior & Ecology; Introductory Cell Biology; Genetics
• Psychology Classes: General Psychology, Statistics for Psychologists, Health Psychology, Behavioral Neuroscience
BOOKER T. WASHINGTON HSPVA, Dallas, TX
Graduated May 2016
• GPA 3.9, top 10% of class
• Currently working as an online transcriptionist. Hired in July 2019.
Bath and Body Works
• Working as a retail employee for Bath and Body Works since November 2019.
John Peter Smith Hospital
• Worked as a research volunteer at JPS in Fort Worth from July until August of 2019.
• Worked as a medical scribe for the company Scribe.ology in the CDU, UCC, and ED of John Peter Smith Hospital from June 2018 to August 2018.
Great Day of Service
• Assisted in building homes for Habitat for Humanity on November 3, 2018 as community service.
• Assisted with activities during the Sherman Arts Festival on Nov. 4, 2017 as community service.
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$120|