I also to use repetition. I show the concepts first and I have students repeat the process until they can understand themselves. I think repetition it is the best way to learn. When I do this method most students understand.
I am a Journalism graduate of the University of North Texas in Denton. I hold a bachelor and a Master.I have tutored French to College students in that university. I helped them to understand their lessons and also helped them to complete their homework. I am hardworking and I am reliable as well.
Ulrich Nonyu Moutassie
Denton TX76201 (concealed information)
WordPress Link: (concealed information)
Linkedin: (concealed information)
Summary of Qualifications
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and familiar with InDesign and Photoshop
• Fluent in English & French
Education & Honors Master of Journalism December 2016
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism August 2014
University of North Texas
Bachelor of Arts and Science in Political Science May 2009
Oklahoma State University
Associate of Arts July2007
Grayson County College
Teaching Assistant September 2016- December 2016
Mayborn Graduate Institute University of North Texas
• Helped the professor conduct group assignments, graded these assignments, entered grades on blackboard, held office hours and responded to emails from students
Intern News Writer May 2014 – Aug 2014
The Rise Network
• Wrote news stories for the online version of the magazine.
• Participated in conference calls weekly
• Worked with peers and colleagues to complete multiple projects
Student Worker September 2011- September 2016
Kerr Cafeteria-University of North Texas
• Utilized time management to multitask.
Noon Newscast Crew Member Fall 2010 to Fall 2012
NTTV (North Texas Television)
• Worked as floor director, camera operator, audio director and Tv prompter
• Consulted with camera operators, anchors, and engineers to produce Noon News newscast
• Served as a team member for technical support for Noon News newscast
French Tutor March 2011- September2011
UNT Languages Department
• Helped students with their assignments in French classes
Student Worker August 2007-December 2009
Union Dining Services-Oklahoma State University
• Demonstrated flexibility by doing various tasks in a limited amount of time
• Utilized communication skills to complete tasks
Project Management Fall 2013-Fall 2016
• Worked with a classmate to investigate the dispute between Apple and the FBI in Problems in Public Relations (Jour5100)
• Published “Living the Dream at the North Texas Fair & Rodeo” in Denton Live Magazine
• Attended and took pictures of UNT women soccer games in an effort to worked with classmate to explore the soccer culture in Denton
Campus Involvement Member of Society of Professional Journalist UNT Chapter Fall 2012
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$52||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$235||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$470||$250|