Hi, I am a maths and science tutor in the Barnes/ Sheen/ Putney area.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths and Sciences, up to GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an A in GCSE Maths, and Triple award Science. I have a B in A level maths, and a Degree in Economics/ Accounting.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour of tutoring. If there are two students, I would charge one at full price, and the next at £20 per hour. I typically do not charge travel time. However, if the journey is especially long, I may have to include a charge.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in students' homes in Barnes. I am happy to do online tutoring, or to visit students at home.
- When are you available?
I am available on:
Mondays: 4 - 5pm or during the day for homeschooling
Wednesdays: 4 - 5pm or during the day for homeschooling
Thursdays from 9am - 12noon.
Fridays during the day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have taught students from 10 up to 16 years old. including KS2 and KS3.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for 11+, 13+, and GCSE.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am able to tutor online, using either FaceTime on apple products, or Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have spent this past academic year tutoring students in the Barnes area in Maths.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date CRB check, and have never had any issues in this area.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have worked with a tuition agency in the Barnes area, who have given me good training and guidance on my first steps in tuition
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|